What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official game thread - CU at USC

Both O and D-lines are getting whipped. As the line goes...so goes the game. Time to take care of business.

It's obvious that we are going to continually get ****ed with bad calls in this game. We need to adjust to that and take the game into our own hands.

Their OLine is holding every play and the refs are calling nothing.
I've seen the same thing. Just watched a double team where both USC o line were holding and nothing was called...still held them from converting though. Need some offense right now to keep the D off the field.

There was a safety on our #2 receiver 15 yards off on that 3rd down. Turn and throw and get the first down. Missing opportunities.

I guess on the bright side is that even though we are getting totally dominated on the lines and pretty much this whole game we're only down 7-0. So I guess that's positive.

The play calling is weak. That third down call was terrible. It looks like it is again, playing not to lose. I hate it. Where the hell is
the play calling from the last 5 games? Ok the lines are getting whipped, the officials have USC tattooed on their butts. Whast the heck
don't need the platys of last year.

Gonna be tough to win. Gotta keep it close

Talent disparity along both lines is still huge. And unlike our backs (who run hard), they have 2-3 guys who can plant a foot and make an NFL-level cut.

The play calling is weak. That third down call was terrible. It looks like it is again, playing not to lose. I hate it. Where the hell is
the play calling from the last 5 games? Ok the lines are getting whipped, the officials have USC tattooed on their butts. Whast the heck
don't need the platys of last year.

Gonna be tough to win. Gotta keep it close

Maybe the platys from last year had something to do with ****ty line play.

Should of had the ball on the 25. I used ski monand the USC guy was in the end zone with his foot as he flipped the ball. Refs are not calling anything on USC,

Run defense and tackling pretty bad today. Offense can't pick up a key 3rd down. 0 points is amazing considering what weve seen so far from offense.

Matters to the refs. USC WR has our guys jersey held out about a foot as the other USC guy runs by the CU DB and the ref. Ref calls nothing. Ref asks USC WR for an autograph.

Back