What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU Buffs at ASU Sun Devils

I'll keep harping on the guard play (it's deserved).

But there's no reason at all that this team is getting killed on the glass. Awful.

I'll keep harping on the guard play (it's deserved).

But there's no reason at all that this team is getting killed on the glass. Awful.

It seems we've missed on all four freshmen. Disappointing. No offensive firepower.

7 turnovers from our guards (Hopkins and Booker) 1 rebound, 4 points and 5 points

Mills does not match in this tempo. Defensive effort sluggish. Luckily asu throwing ball away also. Not a good start. I dunno

We rarely get off a good shot late in the clock. We don't do well on one on one iso plays. Or one on two for that matter.

Lucky to only be down 11.

ASU is outshooting the Buffs, outrebounding the Buffs, made more FTs, and had fewer turnovers.

This is a complete and thorough ass kicking.

Wow stats worse than I thought. At least handle the ball. Worse than AZ and nowhere near as good of defensive team. Glad I am not coaching em. Not sure what our best move is. Seems like a focus or chemistry prob but baffling..... They have played better than this to a man

This is not an effort, focus, chemistry, etc problem. This is a talent problem.

There are numerous freshmen all around the country who can score. They may be inconsistent, make poor decisions, etc, but they still can look dangerous. We have none of that. We simply have ZERO offensive weapons. Shut down Scott and were done. It's shocking that we can be this miserable on offense.

NIT bound.

Ball movement between the two teams is comically different. I dunno how many straight possessions where I have seen CU pass once max and force up a bad shot. Players just standing around...

As I said the minute the Washington game ended, the season was over the minute Dinwiddie was injured. CU is now a very mediocre (and maybe even bad) college basketball team. Without him, we have among the worst guards in the country, and good guard play is the key to winning in college basketball. That was the most devastating injury in the history of CU sports, ruining this season and maybe even damaging next year's recruiting class.

Last edited:
Back