What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Arkansas State, 7pm

What happened to Josh Scott's hands? I don't remember him having trouble catching the ball last season, but so far this year he is putting on a Shane Harris-Tunks impression.

What happened to Josh Scott's hands? I don't remember him having trouble catching the ball last season, but so far this year he is putting on a Shane Harris-Tunks impression.
this.... also why doesnt he go up stronger?

Ark. State

FG 41.4%
3pt 36.8%
FT 78.9%
Tot. Reb. 30
Ass. 11
TO 16

CU

FG 46.9%
3pt 39.1%
FT 80%
Tot. Reb. 42
Ass. 16
TO 9

Also we were +11 at the charity stripe.

I would love to see the oppostion FG% down in the 30's. But otherwise I really like those stats.

These guys are kind of idiots -when they mentioned that it was very interesting that CU and Jackson St had played 3 of the same opponents and didn't know (or say) that this was part of some crappy round robin tournament (that rumblin hopes there isn't trophy for), they lost all credibility in my book.

That may well be true ... but it doesn't take away from the point I was trying to make, i.e., that they emphasized how far the CU program has come under Tad in a little over three years. The truth is (as they said) that CU basketball was not on the national radar three years ago. Now we're considered to be an annual contender in a re-nascent conference ... that's pretty cool, and hopefully will result in potential recruits giving serious consideration to our program.

We are nationally recognized because the PAC 12 announcers were homers.... Interesting logic.

That may well be true ... but it doesn't take away from the point I was trying to make, i.e., that they emphasized how far the CU program has come under Tad in a little over three years. The truth is (as they said) that CU basketball was not on the national radar three years ago. Now we're considered to be an annual contender in a re-nascent conference ... that's pretty cool, and hopefully will result in potential recruits giving serious consideration to our program.

not saying your point isn't valid, they did have some nice things to say about CU/the players/Tad.

If you checked my link, I was on that page. I was simply saying that Daaah was making a fair point about how poorly designed the site is.

Yes, it is easy and yes, they could improve the site.
I guess I'm not seeing what makes it poorly designed, I found all the media information I needed within 15 seconds of going to the site. What am I missing here?
gPDY2FQ.png

Are bench is so ghetto the last 3 mins of the game.
Our bench is the opposite of ghetto, unless you mean ghetto as in all white boys, where they are called the Pale Fury Squad

I guess I'm not seeing what makes it poorly designed, I found all the media information I needed within 15 seconds of going to the site. What am I missing here?
gPDY2FQ.png

Our bench is the opposite of ghetto, unless you mean ghetto as in all white boys, where they are called the Pale Fury Squad

You're missing that as an interested fan, I went to cubuffs.com, clicked basketball, scrolled down to where the games are listed and found no mention of the game being available on TV. All that was listed was a radio link. If I hadn't posted anything here I would have assumed that the game was not available on TV and would have missed it.

The goal of CUBuffs.com should be to engage and inform casual fans. You shouldn't have to search the entire site to find out that a game is available on tv.

Except for the first 5 minutes of the 2nd half (WHEN THE HELL HAS A TAD BOYLE TEAM EVER GIVEN UP 20 POINTS IN 5 ****ING MINUTES?!?!?!?!), I can't find anything to complain about tonight.

Was nice to see the bench production. 34-0, I believe. Freshmen are starting to find themselves. Lots of talent on this team. Just have to keep the ball moving on offense, not forget to play inside-out, and keep assignment-sound on defense & rebounding. Talent will take care of the rest on just about every night.

Nah, I just don't feel the need to respond seriously to your bitch ass. All you did was have one line saying I was on point then went off on a post that didn't have much to do with mine. You took the shots at me first, I simply responded with some back. You could have simply said 'I think you misunderstood my post', but nah.

Tini, I'm late to respond here, but L Buff was supporting your point.

gPDY2FQ.png

#LarryBirdSquad

You're missing that as an interested fan, I went to cubuffs.com, clicked basketball, scrolled down to where the games are listed and found no mention of the game being available on TV. All that was listed was a radio link. If I hadn't posted anything here I would have assumed that the game was not available on TV and would have missed it.

The goal of CUBuffs.com should be to engage and inform casual fans. You shouldn't have to search the entire site to find out that a game is available on tv.
You do understand that they condense all the sports into one tab, right? Is it really that freakin hard to scroll over the letters in big block white lettering that says "SPORTS" and then hit schedule literally right next to the lettering that says "MEN'S BASKETBALL"? I didn't do anything special and I can see where each game is going to be televised. If you also scroll down about 3/4 of the way down you'll see they have a schedule for that week with where the game can be seen if you can't make it to the actual game. I assume you think Amazon is tough to navigate and find stuff.

Last edited:
You do understand that they condense all the sports into one tab, right? Is it really that freakin hard to scroll over the letters in big block white lettering that says "SPORTS" and then hit schedule literally right next to the lettering that says "MEN'S BASKETBALL"? I didn't do anything special and I can see where each game is going to be televised. If you also scroll down about 3/4 of the way down you'll see they have a schedule for that week with where the game can be seen if you can't make it to the actual game. I assume you think Amazon is tough to navigate and find stuff.

I've actually had some difficulty getting used to the new cubuffs.com ever since they standardized the web sites for all of the Pac-12. I like it more now, but things aren't where I'm used to finding them. Especially challenging with original content, which CU seems to produce more of than our conference mates so it gets buried a bit.

Dude...

I went sports->basketball and looked at the games listed. It wasn't there. It should be there. If you can't see that you're a ****ing moron. Do you work on the site or something? If so, fix it. If not, wtf?

Dude...

I went sports->basketball and looked at the games listed. It wasn't there. It should be there. If you can't see that you're a ****ing moron. Do you work on the site or something? If so, fix it. If not, wtf?
No, I just haven't had any of the issues that you're talking about and I haven't done anything special. The screenshot I posted is the default screen I see when I click on the schedule link. I'm curious to see the screen you're talking about.

Are bench is so ghetto the last 3 mins of the game.

What are you talking about? That is probably the tackiest comment I have seen on this board. First - it is grammatically incorrect, 'Are' as opposed to 'Our', to start the sentence; and second, the use of the word ghetto is rude. Are you referencing race? Culture? Individuals? Trying to make a joke? Not cool. Not funny.

What are you talking about? That is probably the tackiest comment I have seen on this board. First - it is grammatically incorrect, 'Are' as opposed to 'Our', to start the sentence; and second, the use of the word ghetto is rude. Are you referencing race? Culture? Individuals? Trying to make a joke? Not cool. Not funny.

So it would be bad taste if our Final Five came out to Tupac's Hit 'Em Up? :wink2:

lol

No, I just haven't had any of the issues that you're talking about and I haven't done anything special. The screenshot I posted is the default screen I see when I click on the schedule link. I'm curious to see the screen you're talking about.
tini.jpg

The game is over, so you can't see that no TV is listed. But that's cubuffs.com -> basketball and no TV option was listed.

Last edited:
I've actually had some difficulty getting used to the new cubuffs.com ever since they standardized the web sites for all of the Pac-12. I like it more now, but things aren't where I'm used to finding them. Especially challenging with original content, which CU seems to produce more of than our conference mates so it gets buried a bit.

That is because you are old and fear change.

You're probably a little too old for young people colloquial phrases ... so don't sweat it. Refrain from drawing inferences on an anonymous message that aren't there.

Would this be politically correct?

[video=youtube;bHQmDqlv5Rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHQmDqlv5Rc[/video]

Beat me too it. I was going to say that i am pretty sure the Whitewash is the antithesis of ghetto.

View attachment 13048

The game is over, so you can't see that no TV is listed. But that's cubuffs.com -> basketball and no TV option was listed.
That's weird, on my screen for all sports I see the 17th, 18th and the 20th and 21st. There's no TV under the game, but I assume that's because the game is over.

93 on a night where Ski was off.

Better focus on perimeter D because UCSB and Harvard will make us pay and could give us an L if we sleepwalk into one of these games.

I guess I'm not seeing what makes it poorly designed, I found all the media information I needed within 15 seconds of going to the site. What am I missing her?
gPDY2FQ.png

I think vanilla midgets sounds nice. Other than Mills that is.

Back