What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: CU vs Harvard, 230 PM

I'm sure we expect we can just turn it on when we need to and pull it out at the end. That kind of thinking is why I have three kids.

Thought we'd be down 12? No, I knew we'd be down exactly 42-30.

And no, you weren't implying that instead of 59% you would have merely moved our chances to 61%. Nice try.

Whatever, you're reaching. I'm done arguing this if all you're gonna do is reach for everything. Keep being adamant that I think Harvard isn't a good team, it's simply not true.

Whatever, you're reaching. I'm done arguing this if all you're gonna do is reach for everything. Keep being adamant that I think Harvard isn't a good team, it's simply not true.

:lol:

I'm done wasting my time debating a 14 year old who warps everything and ends up making a bigger fool of himself than just admitting he was wrong.

It's difficult to come back from down double digits against top 25 quality opposition. That's why it's important to not start a game sleepwalking.

Tad's keeping Ski on the bench ... good!

Or maybe he isn't :huh:

Love this game. Team looks smooth. Like they're getting how to play wich each other. Watch out.

Also Harvard has a beautiful offense. They run incredible Spurs like plays and we are beating them. This will be a big win if we pull this out which I have confidence we will.

Houdini game. Very fortunate that CU was able to take care of business in the second half.

Back