What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Game Thread: PAC-12 Championship vs Arizona

30-28 at the half. Got to be happy with that.

Adams and Shane able to play well enough to get Dre and Nate some rest with their 2 fouls.

30-28 Buffs at half. I'll take it with the difference of fouls. 2nd half the Buffs need to contest those 3's and try and keep out rebounding the kitties.

The staples event staff better get that slippery patch at the top right of the key sorted out.

Adams and Booker look like they have been playing on roller-skates.

The staples event staff better get that slippery patch at the top right of the key sorted out.

Adams and Booker look like they have been playing on roller-skates.

No shiat .. I noticed that too. WTF?!?

PF's at the half are CU 7, UA 4. Hopefully we can even that up a bit in the second ... need to drive against Perry who's the only Cat with 2.

Think maybe the DPOY award would have ended up a little differently if they voted after the tourney?

Brown's looks like he has dead tired legs, not finishing at the rim. He must do so for us to generate enough offense to win. Is it too good to be true for CU to actually win PAC 12 title, playing four games in four days??

Can someone please explain the AZ board's obsession with calling us Rado...only place I've ever seen that used

Nate coast to coast!

Austin with the great help defense taking the charge!

Back