What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*Official Game Thread -- Week 1 vs CSU

Worse part for me, if there is a worse part, is I'm watching this on a 3-4 minute delay. Watching this game thread and then having to wait for the play!

Calling for MMac's head when we're up 24-0? That's insanity.

I'm out of the game day threads for another season.

Yeah ... the negative trolls must sleep under the earth for 9 months and then crawl out to post their "castings" at any sign of weakness. It gets real old .. real early.

Frankly ... I think they're agent provocateurs from other fanbases. I'll leave it to you to determine which one(s).

I'm not too good at the math. How many points are we on pace for now?

I do know that CSU is not on pace for 36, though.

Defense looked great, would lije to see more pressure from front 7. Offense playing decent. No let up, we should score 50 on these guys, don't go into some shell.

We all know how the offense looked coming out in the 2nd half last year.

Roll tad buffs. Things have settled but go for the throat. Murder them.

Listening to Mack Brown pronounce our players' names is like watching Plati do ballet.

Thanks a lot ... now I'll never get this image out of my mind.

fantasia-1940-21.png

Back