What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread - Men vs Oregon, Women vs Cal

DAMMIT. Mom is visiting this weekend. Otherwise, I'd be on my way to LA. So proud of our Buffs tonight.

Jump-all-night-long-baby1.gif

BTW, well done bohn for sending those students,they sound and look great on TV.

Wow. When we win, it's like that scene in Major League, at the Cleveland bar, where the punks hug the construction workers.

I. am. happy. (A little drunk, but HAPPY!!!!)

Great win. Boyle Ball is fun!

Oh man tomorrow is going to be great! Time to get smashed to celebrate a CU victory over Cal!

So proud of our Buffs right now. The team grew up before our eyes tonight. When Oregon made that run to erase our 8 point lead and get out in front by 2, the old Buffs would have folded and Oregon would have pulled away at the very end. Tonight, we dug in, and showed that we wanted it more.

The aggressiveness we should at times was beautiful basketball. Brown had a solid night with 18 points, Andre put on his hardhat and had 12 points and 10 rebounds. Dufault had 9 points, Dinwiddie had 8 points, Booker 7 points. We still need to get a few more points from Nate (only 3 tonight), but his 6 rebounds and 4 assists were crucial.

The concern, like many times, is the free throw situation. 57% from the charity stripe is just not going to cut it in most March tournament games. We've GOT to improve on this, and ASAP.

Have to love what we did on defense. I'll take Tony Woods being Oregon's leading scorer against us any day of the week.

What a gutsy performance. Unfortunately, the way these tournaments work, we need to put this behind us now and look to Cal.

Attendance was 9,317

So proud of our Buffs right now. The team grew up before our eyes tonight. When Oregon made that run to erase our 8 point lead and get out in front by 2, the old Buffs would have folded and Oregon would have pulled away at the very end. Tonight, we dug in, and showed that we wanted it more.

The aggressiveness we should at times was beautiful basketball. Brown had a solid night with 18 points, Andre put on his hardhat and had 12 points and 10 rebounds. Dufault had 9 points, Dinwiddie had 8 points, Booker 7 points. We still need to get a few more points from Nate (only 3 tonight), but his 6 rebounds and 4 assists were crucial.

The concern, like many times, is the free throw situation. 57% from the charity stripe is just not going to cut it in most March tournament games. We've GOT to improve on this, and ASAP.

Have to love what we did on defense. I'll take Tony Woods being Oregon's leading scorer against us any day of the week.

What a gutsy performance. Unfortunately, the way these tournaments work, we need to put this behind us now and look to Cal.

Attendance was 9,317

Weather the storm, right?!

Biggest recent improvement (other than Carlon finding it again) is that our turnovers are way down.

We only turned it over 7 times tonight against a defense that was aggressive and extending out. This follows a 9 TO performance against Utah. What was better tonight is that we had 10 assists.

Well **** there is no way I am going to be able to sleep tomorrow. **** yeah, GO BUFFS!

All I want for my birthday is another Buffs win!
[video=youtube;pvdus_a-poI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvdus_a-poI[/video]

Biggest recent improvement (other than Carlon finding it again) is that our turnovers are way down.

We only turned it over 7 times tonight against a defense that was aggressive and extending out. This follows a 9 TO performance against Utah. What was better tonight is that we had 10 assists.

Allowing an offensive rebound is almost like a turnover. We need to improve that NOW.

This team is just a much better basketball team playing up tempo and aggressive. They got rattled a few times but pretty solid overall. Hopefully we'll continue to see them play this type of tempo, just gotta have better shot selection at times. They pushed the ball when it was there and Ive been wanting to see that. However, we cant keep getting ass pounded on the boards and survive especially when its giving up second chance points. Defense was outstanding for the most part, Oregon hit some tough contested shots at times. Almost coughed it up late, quit ****ing missing layups and fts already, but broke through finally. Very big win for the program, they beat a good Oregon team tonight. One more thing, Dre please stop shooting 3's.

Allowing an offensive rebound is almost like a turnover. We need to improve that NOW.

It hurt that Austin played so few minutes. He's probably our best box out guy on the interior. We need him to play big for the Cal game.

Major League 2 was horrible, it had the dude from Officer and a Gentleman as the catcher, before he got traded. Ace of Spades uhhhhhhhhhhh Ace of Spades lmao.

Major League 2 was horrible, it had the dude from Officer and a Gentleman as the catcher, before he got traded. Ace of Spades uhhhhhhhhhhh Ace of Spades lmao.
still love that line... it may be my single favorite movie line of all time

It hurt that Austin played so few minutes. He's probably our best box out guy on the interior. We need him to play big for the Cal game.

I thought Austin looked a little bit sluggish at times tonight. He was kind of getting pushed around out there. We need to learn to box out better. Overall a pretty great feeling win though.

Austin just cant handle that dude, he's pretty damn physical. Some of them were long rebounds we just got outhustled for. Some were just getting pushed around, some were just not getting a body on people. It's gotta get fixed pronto no matter the reason. Simply cant win consistently when that happens.

Love the intensity we showed tonight! Left no doubt as who to the COY should have been. Romar who? Altman? Ha! Let's go out with a chip on our shoulder yet again tomorrow - this league STILL doesn't get us the respdct we deserve, IMO. Cal is a solid team, but we matchup well and they no zero depth. We should have all the confidence in the world right now, let's use it to our advantage. They have more pressure on their shoulders right now (re: bubble team, seeding, etc) than we do. Here's to resting up and winning yet another rubber match! We're on the verge of something very, very speical, but we must take it one game at a time and focus on win #22.

Go Buffs, and for tomorrow, Go Beavs!

Back