What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Games Thread/Roll Call: CU vs Oregon

Askia Booker willed a Buffs victory. Gutty effort by the freshman.

What a win, Buffs!! Hope it hurts extra bad for the Oregon fans. Will post some analysis here in a little.

16-7 (8-3)!!

That was all ball the refs just gave you a ****ing win

I guess it's easy for you to be the friendly, patronizing Duck fan until the Buffs beat you, isn't it?

You lost, and for the record that was a clear foul before the block.

I've got some extra tissues if you need them

Last edited:
Actually it was a foul before the block with the body although I admit I don't think it should have been called.

Definitely a foul before the shot. Enough contact they had to call it. Assuming the Buffs were in the bonus (don't remember), Nate should have been at the line.

Why am I the next bama charlie because I bitched about an awful call? Sure who knows who wins if it goes into OT, but it should have been given the opportunity. Most people know that was an awful call, but it got you guys the win so of course you wont agree with me.

Definitely a foul before the shot. Enough contact they had to call it. Assuming the Buffs were in the bonus (don't remember), Nate should have been at the line.

Bull****....you are a complete homer.

Double bonus. Didn't matter.

Really an iffy call but the game was clearly won by the 'Buffs. No excuses. The 'Buffs are still the best home squad in the Pac right now.

I guess it's easy for you to be the friendly, patronizing Duck fan until the Buffs beat you, isn't it?

You lost.

Remind you of any other fan base against whom we used to struggle ... and who were relatively gracious until we actually started beating them.
:huh:

Hints ... they marry their cousins ... chaw is their state food ... and Larry the Cable Guy is their iconic figure. :lol:

That is how you compete for conference championships. You gut out victories when needed.

Did you see Tad's excitement at the end of the game? Yelling at the student section.....I love that guy

CanadaDuckie = bamachuckie's long lost illegitimate son

awalogo.jpg

Why am I the next bama charlie because I bitched about an awful call? Sure who knows who wins if it goes into OT, but it should have been given the opportunity. Most people know that was an awful call, but it got you guys the win so of course you wont agree with me.

So basically, you like husker fans back in the day are all nice and gracious when you're beating cu but the second the tables are turned it's this. You'll beat cu in your house so stop whining.

the refs totally ****ed up the end of the game. I have seen teen wolf enough times to know that if a player is fouled as time is expiring the only people that line up to take the shot is Nate, and Singler has to stand under the basket looking at Nate. missed Hollywood ending by the refs.

And just like you'd be here telling us it was a great call if the jerseys were reversed.

Just get Phil to start ponying up $25k to some basketball "recruiting analysts" and you won't have to worry about close games at the end anymore... :lol:

We would have won in overtime anyway. Oregon was choking tonight. They lick tapir taint.

Don't bitch about any call from that game. Oregon got so god damn many bailouts they looked like Ford or GMC out there.

You fouled on the final play and you lost, deal with it.

As I suspected with you, it's easy to be the nice friendly guy to CU fans when you're beating us at everything. You guys played a tough game, but you lost. Bitching about the refs just makes you look like a complete pussy. Man up and admit that CU won and deserved to win. You're making yourself look like a ****ing moron right now.

If you want to be a pussy and whine about the refs as an excuse for a game that you lost, then go to your little Duck board and do it with your fellow bandwagoners there.

We're going to enjoy our deserved win here.

Last edited:
And just like you'd be here telling us it was a great call if the jerseys were reversed.

Just get Phil to start ponying up $25k to some basketball "recruiting analysts" and you won't have to worry about close games at the end anymore... :lol:

No a bull **** call is a bull **** call and I am just pissed right now. I will be back to normal tomorrow, but for now I am ****ing pissed at that call. I am not a Husker fan so don't ****ing compare me to those low life's.

Back