What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Georgia @ Colorado prediction thread

Unleash Hell

I really wanted UGA to beat Miss state. Now Georgia should be angry comign in here. I don't like that. While I think both teams are poorly coached, Georgia clearly has more talent than CU. If Georgia would have won, I would have liked our chances a lot better.

Dawgs 20 Buffs 14

UGA 21
Buffs 10

I see a similar game to the 2007 FSU game. Both offenses struggle quite a bit.

I predict an epic tailgate, with 40+ in attendance. Lots of self medication on hand for what is sure to be an epic, Missouri-type beatdown of the Buffs. I predict Hawk will claim in his post game news conference that we're "really close", and that they just need to work on a few little things and this deal will really pop. I predict 5 uses of the term "little things", 8 uses of the term "we'll see", and at least one reference to how this place was "burned to the ground" when he got here. Throw in the possibility of a rant against the internet scum for good measure.

i hope we haven't spent the last 2 weeks thinking about how good we are Hawk-style (great practices, a lot of team "up talk", the "heady" feeling of being 2-1 etc.)....much like going into Cal.

winning team: 33
losing team: 21

I will preface this as I did with the Hawaii thread, that this team sucks ass, but I think has a good shot at winning. Mainly because of home field, altitude, etc.

Buffs 24

UGA 23

We should win this game, Jawja has proven that they suck. One stupid receiver coming back can't make that big a difference.......can it???

CU 20
UGA 16

We should win this game, Jawja has proven that they suck. One stupid receiver coming back can't make that big a difference.......can it???

CU 20
UGA 16

When have we proven we don't suck? This is a battle of two bad teams. It being in Folsom leads me to believe it is a toss-up game, rather than a guaranteed road loss.

CU 52
Uga 10

Why not? The universe likes the cosmic hilarity of Hawkins coaching our buffs so it throws him a job saving win

I think this will be like the WVU game we had at home. Georgia is talented but what have they really done?

CU 21
Dawgs 17

Back