What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Hawai'i @ Colorado prediction thread

Unleash Hell

This could be the last win for the buffs all season, or maybe CSU game was last win.

Buffs struggle to win.

Buffs 24 Islanders 23

God dammit, after thinking about it, I take my prediction back. After what we saw Saturday, I can't see us beating anybody.

Hawai'i 45 Buffs 21

My prediction is that I will watch the game on DVR. I can't remember a time when I willingly missed a CU game live. Well there was my wedding, but that was just KSU... they sucked then.

CU 21 HAW 28... my confidence in this team is officially lost.

CU will not turn the ball over like that against Hawaii. Plus Hawaii does not play D. The problem was not with the CU defense. I'm not worried about Hawaii putting a huge number on the score board.

CU 28 should be 34(Goodman misses two fg's and loses his job)
HU 17

Ugh. I like playing WAC and MAC teams since it usually spells a W. But why is it that we always play the toughest of these teams (Hawaii, Fresno, Toledo). Let's get Utah State and Eastern Michigan up in here.

Sadly, Hawaii runs the fling-it-around offense that gives CU trouble. See Mizzou, Cal. Could be bad news.

Boy, they throw the ball all over the place and looked really good against USC. Blah, but UH 34, CU 28.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. To that end, I will not claim the Buffs are improved and I will NOT predict a victory for the Buffs for the rest of the season.

Rainbow Warriors 34
Golden Buffaloes 20 (3 TDs and missed EP, 3 missed FGs)

Having no belief or confidence in the Buffs under Dan Hawkins anymore I will expect a Buff loss in every game from here on out technically, so again my Koolaid pick is:

Buffs - 24
Technicolor tribe - 21

Buffs 328 yards offense ( I don't think we see 400+ yards in a single game from this team this season)

62 Hawaii
7 CU

I couldn't even bring myself to give us 36. I also couldn't predict that we would make a field goal.

I predict a beautiful day, temperatures in the low 80's. Sunny, with a slight breeze, but nothing too bad. I predict Hawk will continue to work on the little things like post game interviewing techniques, excuse making and shirking responsibility. I predict at least three references to how bad the program was when he got here. I predict 10 uses of the phrase "little things". I predict 15 uses of "We'll see".

I predict a beautiful day, temperatures in the low 80's. Sunny, with a slight breeze, but nothing too bad. I predict Hawk will continue to work on the little things like post game interviewing techniques, excuse making and shirking responsibility. I predict at least three references to how bad the program was when he got here. I predict 10 uses of the phrase "little things". I predict 15 uses of "We'll see".

excellent!

I predict the student section will once again be kicked out of the game. ex: Nebraska game 2005

The thing is, I think we are almost to the point that the student section has come to expect trash on the field. The reason the student section was so upset in 2005 is that they had seen successful teams and were disgusted. The current students have not seen any decent football from the buffs since they were in 8th grade.

This thing is starting to really get scary and out of control. Our fans have been really good about sticking with the buffs through the last few rough years, but I expect that to change pretty soon unless there are some drastic changes made.

I know that I, for one, was pretty much thinking that I'm done shelling out lots of time and money and getting absolutely NOTHING in return. Seriously. I try to make it to at least one buffs game a year at considerable expense of both time and money (this time, it was here in Cali so it wasn't that bad, but I had like 10 coloradans in my crew) and I'm starting to think it's not really worth it. Every single time the game is a complete disappointment.

Back