What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ISU @ CU prediction thread

Unleash Hell

Late start this week for obvious distractions. I don't think anyones minds have really been on that we have a game this Saturday.:lol:

Anyway, it will be interesting to see how the buffs respond to the events taken place this week. I think they play with a lot of emotion. ISU is a good team and almost beat Nebraska for a second straight year, so I would not be surprised if the clowns walked out of here with their first win in Boulder since 2000.

Gonna say 21-17 buffs

Prediction: fans storm the field after the game
2nd prediction: they are not storming it to get to coach Hawk
3rd prediction: Buffs win, 27-20.

I think this game is almost impossible to predict. Not only are our kids' emotions going to be all over the place, but who knows what ISU's mental state will be after last week's near miss. Will they be fired up and pissed that they came so close to beating kNU, or will they be drained?

I say Buffs run, run, and run some more, ISU puts up a stiff fight, but they wear down late and the Cabral era begins with a 28-21 win.

tough game to predict ....

Iowa St is looking to become bowl eligible as they have 5 wins with CU & Missouri remaining on their schedule.

How do you predict a team that has outcomes like this?

lost Iowa 35-7
beat Texas Tech 52-38
lost Oklahoma 52-0
lost Utah 68-27
beat Texas 28-21
lost NU 31-30 (OT)

I have no clue but what the hell ...

Colorado 30
Iowa St 27

The Buffs break out and show their mettle....Hawk's negativism and completely incapable coaching ability is gone!

CU: 31-14

Bank on a victory.

CU 17
ISU 35

The Clones are playing for a bowl invite and have something to prove after their game against NU.

I've never seen fans on a 5 game losing streak that just blew a 45-17 4th quarter lead to the worst team in the conference so confident.

I assume this optimism is based on Hawkin's firing?

I think CU has the talent to win, but ISU has the coaching. I hope coaching trumps talent. I think ISU should win, as we have more to play for and far fewer distractions this week, but I've had my heart ripped out in this situation enough times before to get cocky about it.

Back