What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NBA draft thread (I.e. Waiting for Roberson to get drafted)

Congrats to Dre! Very happy the decision to declare worked out for him. Excited for the Buffs - go get some future NBA'ers in July Tad!

Shocked, but super happy for Dre. Obviously made a very wise choice. And most of us were dead wrong a couple months ago.

This is the ESPN analysis of the pick...

This pick went from the Wolves to the Warriors to the Thunder. Roberson was a stats-geek star. Our own Kevin Pelton ranked him as the third-best prospect in the draft based on his WARP model. Roberson is a bit of a tweener, but he's one of the best rebounders in the draft. Once again the Thunder try to prove they're smarter than the rest of us.

Did he actually get traded to the Thunder after the Warriors? I can't seem to find any more info on it than this.

This pick heads to Oklahoma City via a trade involving Golden State. I like a lot about what I saw from Roberson this year. A little bit of a reach, but not a phenomenal one.

Nevermind. According to CBS he did get moved to Oklahoma City too. Can't wait to see him playing alongside Durant.

This is the ESPN analysis of the pick...

Did he actually get traded to the Thunder after the Warriors? I can't seem to find any more info on it than this.

From ESPN...

1Andre RobersonSF
traded to OKC (from Memphis via Golden State, Houston)
This pick went from the Wolves to the Warriors to the Thunder. Roberson was a stats-geek star. Our own Kevin...
To access Chad Ford's complete analysis, become an Insider
in.gif

I am wondering if OKC thought the Nuggets were going to draft Dre? That would explain why OKC jumped at Dre at that spot instead of waiting until the second round like most of of the so called experts believed he would be drafted.

Back