What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official NCAA Tournament - Other Games Thread

Well, hopefully the buffs can have a better showing. That was ****ing brutal. I wanted Cal to lose, but not like that. Ouch.

But they are smart.
So was Marie Curie:

curie2.jpg

South Florida plays in the Big East. Pac 12 teams just don't match up with any Big East teams.

Not this year, for sure.

I grew up on Big East basketball and love it. Lots of talent and toughness along with a bunch of different coaching styles. Big East teams get battle tested like no other conference. I think that also wears some of them down by the time the NCAAs roll around, though. I also think it was a mistake to add so many teams in order to maintain the equal balance between basketball-only and basketball/football members.

Vern just said there are 4 Nebraskans on CSU. **** them even more.

anyone have an audio stream of the game? I can't find it anywhere and don't want to eat up the bandwidth from a video stream.

Murray State starting to figure it out finally after trying to attack straight ahead with a PG or drive from the baseline the first 5 minutes or so.

CSU is playing pretty well. Can't believe Hornung has 11 rebounds already. Roberson would have 20 by now.

Being an "underdog" facing a team from the Ohio Valley Conference is a good deal in the first round. Playing in Louisville is unappealing, but Murray State was the top of my "wish list" for who CU could draw heading into Selection Sunday.

CSU looks like the better fundamental team, really.

Murray St is going to have to depend on athleticism, and surprisingly, they're not that much more athletic.

I think whoever wins this game is going to get rolled by Marquette.

Back