What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Well, I didn't verify the bit about your economy, but your football team stinks. Unless you think 3-7, with those victories coming against some really weak teams is something to crow about.

Guess what, it's okay to love your team and admit they stink too.
So you earned your college degree in multilingual sphincter speaking from CU?

Oh, and yes. I love the Huskers. They are 3-7, but they don't stink. I bet you would take their midteen rated offense any day. The defense needs more improvement, no doubt.

Seriously, is Montez good enough to declare early? Especially if there were to be a coaching change? He looked good enough in a few of the games I watched this year but those were against losing record (dogschidt) teams (like NU... and every other W of CUs).

Grad transfer? I think he is close to graduating. Interestingly, most freshmen under MM end up on a graduate-in-three-and-a-half-years track.

Oh, and yes. I love the Huskers. They are 3-7, but they don't stink. I bet you would take their midteen rated offense any day. The defense needs more improvement, no doubt.
You’ve been around losing football for too long. 3-7 with a best win of...Minnesota or Illinois, does stink. Both at home. They are each 2-5 in conference. Lots of great moral victories though. How many of those equal a real victory?

They are their record. Jesus dude. I kind of feel sorry for you sometimes, and I try to take it easy on you these days, but maybe don't be a little c.unt and see how that works out for you.

Only in husker land does 3-7 not stink.
Your team stinks, your state stinks and so do your posts. Take the train knobhead.

Only in husker land does 3-7 not stink.
Your team stinks, your state stinks and so do your posts. Take the train knobhead.
If all your self worth was wrapped around the performance of the NU football team, you can’t say they stink because...ergo you stink.

3-7 Including a win over Bethune-Cookman doesn't stink? Only a fusker could believe that argument.

Funny how a program fired a coach after a nine win season is now calling three wins a positive. And the defense could use "more improvement?"

Only Nebraska could convince themselves of that.

SIAP, but did anybody else notice the epic destruction Illinois just put on Minnesota?

NU will be extremely fortunate to win another game this year. But yeah, they’re “trending up”. It’s nice to know that even though we are struggling right now, NU is still inferior.

Must have been some serious luck to beat Illinois by 19 then. But yea...we’re not trending up..lol you are part of the average that puts Colorado’s average IQ at less than that of Nebraska. Do you also think the stock market is where it was in 2009? Or maybe that’s just your portfolio. When your mom dropped you, it was off of a mountain and it was because I blew the whistle I have to call her over.

NU - 56
CU - 35

Top 20 offense in the country and that’s with doing most of our damage within the past few weeks. With a frosh superstar qb that hadn’t played in a year. CU is tanking with no hope at the head coaching position. You’re trying to convince me that being a Husker fan is worse right now? You fools are in a bad spot and this thread tells me that you all need many hugs.

Nebraska needed Illinois to fumble two punts deep in their own territory (one with seconds left in the half which lead to a Nebraska TD) and another fumble on a guaranteed scoring drive. I know they got to hang a banner for covering the spread against Ohio State last week but I don’t think I’d be that confident yet. They’re also relying almost exclusively on Riley guys outside of Adrian Martinez, a few of which won’t be there to help Frost win 6 next year. Most of Frost’s recruits have been busts so far, which is a little surprising. I guess recruiting to UCF was a little easier than we imagined.

Given that our players don’t have to live in Lincoln, I still think we win with a semi competent coach. CU - 34, Nebraska - 28.

This is hilarious. “Most of Frosts recruits have been busts so far” that is the most wishful Coloradan style BS I’ve ever read. Claiming that most recruits, (mostly freshman) have somehow (through time travel obviously) already proven to be busts...hahaha! Even though one of them is a consensus top 5 freshman qb in the nation. Another is Mo Washington, showing the same things as when he torched everybody in the Under Armor AA game...Keep Coming up with whatever nonsense you need to use as Prozac.

Top 20 offense in the country and that’s with doing most of our damage within the past few weeks. With a frosh superstar qb that hadn’t played in a year. CU is tanking with no hope at the head coaching position. You’re trying to convince me that being a Husker fan is worse right now? You fools are in a bad spot and this thread tells me that you all need many hugs.

Want a cookie? You still lost 6 in a row to start the season, and one of those games was against us.

This is hilarious. “Most of Frosts recruits have been busts so far” that is the most wishful Coloradan style BS I’ve ever read. Claiming that most recruits, (mostly freshman) have somehow (through time travel obviously) already proven to be busts...hahaha! Even though one of them is a consensus top 5 freshman qb in the nation. Another is Mo Washington, showing the same things as when he torched everybody in the Under Armor AA game...Keep Coming up with whatever nonsense you need to use as Prozac.
He took over a 4 win team and said they were all losers and he couldn’t win with them but you have 1.5 players from his recruiting class making a difference?? Especially when 6 of them were JUCOs and he added an additional two grad transfers?

And yeah, I don’t trust any high school recruit who willingly chooses to live in Lincoln. There’s just no attractive people or landscapes to make it worth it. I consider the class to be mostly a bust until they prove me otherwise. A 5 win season, a 4 win season, and a (current) 3 win season in the last 4 years should be enough to validate those concerns.

I would take a cookie but I know how everyone in Colorado mistakes artificial insemination tubes for cookies. Gonna pass on that.

There are about 6-7 guys that frost brought in who either start or get the same playing time as starters in year 1. More than you can say for most teams. The past 3 years have nothing to do with Frost so try again there moon boy.

I would take a cookie but I know how everyone in Colorado mistakes artificial insemination tubes for cookies. Gonna pass on that.
How the **** you get through a day without eating broken glass thinking it's the sugar in your morning coffee is a mystery to me.

Think about this. CU fired a head coach despite beating Nebraska in the same season.

And I still think CU can beat the Nubs next season with a new coach with one game of film on the Huskers unlike Messiah Frost which CU had no game tape.

Husker fans will blame anything but themselves after losing in Boulder next season. When they see mount manure on their way home, they will cry bitterly and softly.

Think about this. CU fired a head coach despite beating Nebraska in the same season.

And I still think CU can beat the Nubs next season with a new coach with one game of film on the Huskers unlike Messiah Frost which CU had no game tape.

Husker fans will blame anything but themselves after losing in Boulder next season. When they see mount manure on their way home, they will cry bitterly and softly.

Remember when we lost that game to you guys and Scott frost blamed ourselves because it was our first game under 2 new systems and a freshman qb and we had countless mental mistakes where we shot ourselves in the foot and you guys got really butt hurt about it but your athletic director knew now in hindsight that your coach sucked and our coach was right about that game so he fired coach Mac?

I do! I got on that thread and stated how coach frost was right and how Colorado didn’t show a lot of talent to beat us themselves and that Colorado wouldn’t be very good this season. Needless to say the delusional fluffers all told me I was wrong. How does a coach win coach of the year and get fired 2 years later?! Only at CU! Ohhhh how sweeeeet the sound!!!

389 yards rushing for the skers next year in Boulder and Jacob Collier gets steam rolled on each play.

Remember when we lost that game to you guys and Scott frost blamed ourselves because it was our first game under 2 new systems and a freshman qb and we had countless mental mistakes where we shot ourselves in the foot and you guys got really butt hurt about it but your athletic director knew now in hindsight that your coach sucked and our coach was right about that game so he fired coach Mac?

I do! I got on that thread and stated how coach frost was right and how Colorado didn’t show a lot of talent to beat us themselves and that Colorado wouldn’t be very good this season. Needless to say the delusional fluffers all told me I was wrong. How does a coach win coach of the year and get fired 2 years later?! Only at CU! Ohhhh how sweeeeet the sound!!!

389 yards rushing for the skers next year in Boulder and Jacob Collier gets steam rolled on each play.
Congratulations on your moral victory. Keep celebrating those. It's all you've got.

Can you show us on a doll where the bad man touched you?

What an interesting narrative you’ve spun.

Did you determine the rushing yardage from an official simulation?

CU has 1 winning season since 2005 and their fans trash Nebraska's W/L season record. And pretty much everything else about the program.

Whatever makes you feel good.

It's going to be interesting to see who the new coach will be. Does CU have the money it takes to compete in the arms race of big time college football??????

Last edited:
CU has 1 winning season since 2005 and their fans trash Nebraska's W/L season record. And pretty much everything else about the program.

Whatever makes you feel good.

It's going to be interesting to see who the new coach will be. Does CU have the money it takes to compete in the arms race of big time college football??????
I’m trying to follow your logic. Are you suggesting our team would be better if our fans were more supportive of the huskers?

Back