What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Two thoughts:
1) Smack talk about which team is ****tier fits poorly for all involved
2). I continue to be amazed at the “dedication” of nubs fans to show up here week after week to represent for their beloved Huskers that haven’t beaten a team with a winning record. This includes Bethune-Cookman. I mean, seriously. Who does that? It is genuinely sad. Please tell me we do not have equally confused Buff fans doing the same on nub boards.

Two thoughts:
2). I continue to be amazed at the “dedication” of nubs fans to show up here week after week to represent for their beloved Huskers that haven’t beaten a team with a winning record. This includes Bethune-Cookman. I mean, seriously. Who does that? It is genuinely sad. Please tell me we do not have equally confused Buff fans doing the same on nub boards.
remember when your FB coach wanted a rival, printed the game in red, had all kinds of spirited sayings?.... now you don't like it? This IS how it's suppose to work, #JustSayin. CU fans bitched incessantly that they were a rival, a few of us have bought in to that, this thread is its byproduct. The title of it should suggest that to you.

Next year when NU gets a crack at ya, at home with a rebuilding staff and team, after defections, buy-in or buy-out by those who remain, I don't want to hear any whining, take your ass-handing loss like a big boy.

remember when your FB coach wanted a rival, printed the game in red, had all kinds of spirited sayings?.... now you don't like it? This IS how it's suppose to work, #JustSayin. CU fans bitched incessantly that they were a rival, a few of us have bought in to that, this thread is its byproduct. The title of it should suggest that to you.

Next year when NU gets a crack at ya, at home with a rebuilding staff and team, after defections, buy-in or buy-out by those who remain, I don't want to hear any whining, take your ass-handing loss like a big boy.
So CU is a rival? That is an amazing admission from a fan of the team who spent decades saying otherwise.

I also love the "we are gonna beat you next year!" smack talk. Bring it. That's strong.

I’m trying to follow your logic. Are you suggesting our team would be better if our fans were more supportive of the huskers?
Ken, God love ya.... Why, after all this time, do you need to know the logic applied on various postings in various threads, in these forums when it's painfully obvious that there isn't any applied in many cases? :sneaky::D

Ummmm....you have a mirror in your house, right big boy?

Dude, of course I do. I like looking at awesome!
silenceofthelambsbuffalobill.png

I'll be in Boulder next year for my first game there. Looking forward to it.

Bring your poncho, knee/elbow pads, and touch-up paint.

Random Buffs fans will be throwing piss balloons, pushing grandmas down stairs, and keying all cars that look like nuhbrasskuh.

If we were to lose, I’d prefer to blame it on a phantom dirty play and attack husker players on social media. And then, go on to have super ****ty season and construct a narrative in which even though we lost head to head at home, and have a worse record and no quality wins, we’re still the better team.

You know, like a big boy.

If we were to lose, I’d prefer to blame it on a phantom dirty play and attack husker players on social media. And then, go on to have super ****ty season and construct a narrative in which even though we lost head to head at home, and have a worse record and no quality wins, we’re still the better team.

You know, like a big boy.

Ouch

Two thoughts:

You can only play that “why are they still here?!?” Card so many times...I just love watching you guys suffer, and yes, there are definitely bluff fans on Husker boards.

You can only play that “why are they still here?!?” Card so many times...I just love watching you guys suffer, and yes, there are definitely bluff fans on Husker boards.
Are you and your homeboys still playing ball in your backyard? What's your address again? Btw We aren't suffering as much as you delusional ****s!

I found this from another board. Yes its a Husker BBS, but the link is interesting to check out no matter who your team of choice is.

"According to the S&P, which is one of the rankings that has gained a lot of traction in college football advanced metric circles...

Nebraska is currently ranked 56...

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa

some notable teams we are ahead of...

Your likely ACC Coastal Champion Pittsburgh (6-4), Your Big Ten West Champion Northwestern (6-4), Ole Miss (5-5), TCU (4-6), Colorado (5-5), Georgia Tech (6-4), Tennessee (5-5), Virginia Tech (4-5), Florida St (4-6)..."

I found this from another board. Yes its a Husker BBS, but the link is interesting to check out no matter who your team of choice is.

"According to the S&P, which is one of the rankings that has gained a lot of traction in college football advanced metric circles...

Your likely ACC Coastal Champion Pittsburgh (6-4), Your Big Ten West Champion Northwestern (6-4), Ole Miss (5-5), TCU (4-6), Colorado (5-5), Georgia Tech (6-4), Tennessee (5-5), Virginia Tech (4-5), Florida St (4-6)..."
The mental gymnastics that you morons will go through to somehow try to convince yourselves that contrived metrics are more telling than the results of head to head competition. I get it, it worked out for you in 2001. Don’t worry, you did your best.

Last edited:

I feel as though you’re confused about the meaning of “interesting “.

You should take that with a grain of salt. Since, you know, two of those teams beat you head to head. One in your house.

But hey, whatever comforts you at night in your doublewide when you are climbing into bed with your signature conference championship sheets...from 20 years ago.

Last edited:

We could make an S&P+ championship trophy to go with your life trophy.

So to be clear, Nebraska in a 4 year span has an average recruiting ranking of 25th in the nation, yet their advanced stats place them around 56th in the nation? As in where Colorado and Northwestern average recruiting classes rank in the same time frame? You’re going to hang a banner for that?

And you’re paying your coach top 3 conference money to do that? This is a good example of why I don’t trust Nebraska’s recruiting rankings without context. Too many 4* players who they star chased or beat teams like Boise State for. Lincoln is a bottom 5 location in America and there’s no reason to throw away a college career going there. Thanks for providing stats to back that up! ^_^

This is just sad. I know a surefire way to determine which team is better...play head-to-head. Oh, right. We did that.
AP18251766598448.jpg

Back