What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

(from last summer)

The rest of the quote:

"But once you are here and if you can contribute on the field it doesn't matter what you do, we will cover for you, we will protect you, we will shift responsibility, we will shame the victim.

Nothing, and I mean nothing is more important than beating some FCS or Sun Belt school by 40 so the whole state can feel good about itself."

Which Shenault will it be this year?

latest

I just want to see healthy Shenault action this year. The rest will take care of itself.

Well, hopefully we’ve graduated the offense to something else this year. You went from run up the middle, run up the middle, QB run, bad pass, QB run, run up the middle in 2017 to Shenault, Shenault, McMillian run, Shenault, hand off to Shenault, bad pass to someone else, mcmillian, Shenault hand off.

Hopefully we can throw to someone else.

Well, hopefully we’ve graduated the offense to something else this year. You went from run up the middle, run up the middle, QB run, bad pass, QB run, run up the middle in 2017 to Shenault, Shenault, McMillian run, Shenault, hand off to Shenault, bad pass to someone else, mcmillian, Shenault hand off.

Hopefully we can throw to someone else.

I want a Wildcat play that involves Viska throwing to LaVontae.

I want a Wildcat play that involves Viska throwing to LaVontae.

I want to hear Mark Johnson calling the Shenault Wildcat special.

Viska at QB in the shotgun
Vontae WR on the tight side of the field
Vontae motions, snap to Viska
Viska forward hand-off to Vontae
Vontae towards the wide side pitches the ball back to Viska
Vontae then turns upfield
Viska fakes a run to the tight side, pivots, and throws deep to Vontae running a post.

Severity of the crime based on the dollar value of the theft, had they bought a $1200 gaming computer it would have been a felony.

Had they traded that gaming computer for some meth and @Buffsurveyor’s mom it would have been considered adjusting to life in Nebraska.

FIFY

A bunch of nasty victim shaming going on on their boards. “Trying to take down a star player.” Uhhh what? Aside from how offensive of a statement that is... what? He looked somewhat decent in limited carries for a team that won 4 games?

Also a lot of victimizing for their fanbase. “How can this happen to us?” type statements.

Don't know about Dave, but I've been buying pizza using other people's credit carrs. Bought a new phone with the most modern camera today. Looking to shoot some video sometime this weekend.

Nice!! You’ll be able to video Scott frosts meltdown in Boulder in HD! Has Nebraska moved past CRT TVs yet??

Nope!
Don't understand the technology yet. Will leave that type of thing to you and your special friend lefty.
Gotcha. You’re probably working up a scheme to record your sister’s kids. Don’t worry, according to Jim Rose, it isn’t illegal unless you share it.

Severity of the crime based on the dollar value of the theft, had they bought a $1200 gaming computer it would have been a felony.

Had they traded that gaming computer for some meth and a truckstop honey it would have been considered adjusting to life in Nebraska.

Sounds like the nebraska “tourist” board has their follow up slogan to “its not for everyone.”

“Nebraska......you’ll adjust.”

Back