What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I'm struggling with the notion that either a dedicated Nebraska store or a dedicated pajama store is a viable business model in Estes Park.

But come to think of it, I bought my wife a puzzle at a dedicated jigsaw puzzle store on Pearl Street and am still shaking my head over that one.

I'm struggling with the notion that either a dedicated Nebraska store or a dedicated pajama store is a viable business model in Estes Park.

But come to think of it, I bought my wife a puzzle at a dedicated jigsaw puzzle store on Pearl Street and am still shaking my head over that one.

Ask pretty much anyone from Nebraska where they go on vacation, more times than not, the answer is "Estes Park"...

For a moment, I thought it was documenting YOU leaving the great State of Colorado.
Oh hell! I would have not made it to the border fast enough if I lived in Colorado. Far too many Californians moving in through the years ****ing things up for the good practical people of Colorado. It's becoming a disaster in the making.

“While the series is set in Nebraska, most of the filming and product took place out of state.“

I can’t imagine why.
That's easy. They couldn't find such quality of a house to use for the set. They've all been torn down to make way for agricultural production to feed the masses.

Oh hell! I would have not made it to the border fast enough if I lived in Colorado. Far too many Californians moving in through the years ****ing things up for the good practical people of Colorado. It's becoming a disaster in the making.
Oh ya, obviously no beautiful or secluded land in Colorado anymore, best to retreat to the luxurious vistas of the cornfields.

Back