What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Carrie Underwood is better looking than like 98% of women lol of course she’s better looking.

There are not 140MM women in the world who are better looking than Carrie Underwood.

Lol you guys didn’t have to take it THAT literal. I just didn’t know if it was just me or not so I chose 98%. Carrie Underwood is in my top 5 hottest women and has been ever since I saw her on American idol like 13 years ago.

We can settle for 99.98%

I thought she was Rick Grimes annoying ass wife who couldn't get killed off walking dead fast enough. They must share the same stylish and meth dealer.
Don't know what either one of them saw in her. I guess you can't be too choosy in the apocalypse, though. There were still better options than her.:D

Is it just me or is Nebraska being waaaay overhyped by pre season people? They are saying a 4 win team is suddenly B1G championship material. I think Nebraska is in for a reality check. Improved from last year sure, but nowhere close to what they think

Is it just me or is Nebraska being waaaay overhyped by pre season people? They are saying a 4 win team is suddenly B1G championship material. I think Nebraska is in for a reality check. Improved from last year sure, but nowhere close to what they think
Not at all. They are going to win the B1G championship next year in football, basketball, volleyball and now baseball. Just ask em.

I think a lot of it has to do with Frost being in year two along with the possibilities of Martinez. Martinez could be a legitimate Heisman candidate, especially with how Frost likes to use his QB's.

Its understandable, but Nebraska lost some good talent from that team last year (attrition and graduation) so I think a lot of this talk is being hedged on those two.

Lots of talk on here about how much attrition the Fuskers have experienced. I just double checked their recruiting classes vs. active roster. Wow. This is real. This is what remains on the Huskers roster from the recruiting classes that should now be upper classman:

2015: 9
2016: 13
2017: 11

That's effectively 50% attrition from each class.

Lots of talk on here about how much attrition the Fuskers have experienced. I just double checked their recruiting classes vs. active roster. Wow. This is real. This is what remains on the Huskers roster from the recruiting classes that should now be upper classman:

2015: 9
2016: 13
2017: 11

That's effectively 50% attrition from each class.
It’s worse than that. The guys they’ve lost are the cream of their recruiting classes. It’s easy to look at their class rankings and come to the conclusion that they should be good. Problem is that the majority of the guys who contributed to those rankings aren’t on the team anymore.

Except for Martinez. We will see how he does. A QB can win a couple games all on his own.

It’s worse than that. The guys they’ve lost are the cream of their recruiting classes. It’s easy to look at their class rankings and come to the conclusion that they should be good. Problem is that the majority of the guys who contributed to those rankings aren’t on the team anymore.

Except for Martinez. We will see how he does. A QB can win a couple games all on his own.

This, they have not only been losing quantity but quality.

And they better hope that McCaffrey is ready to play as a frosh because they didn't have much behind Martinez last year and his style of play is an invitation to getting hurt. Odds on him staying healthy through a full season are almost zero.

This, they have not only been losing quantity but quality.

And they better hope that McCaffrey is ready to play as a frosh because they didn't have much behind Martinez last year and his style of play is an invitation to getting hurt. Odds on him staying healthy through a full season are almost zero.
Just asking,didn't a qb follow frost when he took over the nibblets and had to sit out last year? I just thought I remembered the annoucers mentioning it when the kid hurt himself against the Buffs.

Just asking,didn't a qb follow frost when he took over the nibblets and had to sit out last year? I just thought I remembered the annoucers mentioning it when the kid hurt himself against the Buffs.
You are right. They had a kid who was from Nebraska but didn't get offered and went to UCF to play for Frost. He was the back-up at UCF as a Fr.

When Frost came to Nebraska he transferred with him. UCF denied his request for immediate eligibility so he wasn't available against us. Later, about the time of the Northwestern game the NCAA granted his request.

He knows the offense and is better than the other back-ups kNU had but he is absolutely not comparable to Martinez. If/when Martinez gets hurt the Nebraska offense changes significantly for the worse.

As a much more talented athlete who is much better running the ball I would expect that McCaffrey will be the primary back-up as soon as they are confident he can run the system.

Good posts @Highlander and @MtnBuff. I still expect CU to win against the cobbers this season. It's going to take Frosty three to four seasons to get going...2021 seems to be that season if not next season (schedule).

Can't wait to Tuck up those Cornholers!

You don’t take an 0-12 team to 12-0 in two seasons without knowing what you’re doing as a coach, regardless of where the program is located. Frost needs a stud running QB for his offense. He has one at Nebraska, and we’ll see if he can stay healthy all season, but I think Frost will ultimately have more success than Fleck. Maybe not starting this season, but if NU sticks with him through the process and doesn’t place ridiculous expectations on him too soon, I could see him being successful there.

Back