What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

LOL....Jones, Johnson, Houston, Nance, Chase, Thompkins, and Hickman were all 247 composite 3 stars. LOL at using ESPN to try and pass them all as 4 stars. Congrats on getting the NJ State 100/200 Meter Champ tho.

Miles Jones - Rivals 4 Star
Nance- 4-Star Rivals
Rahmir Jones - 4-Star Rivals
The rest were 4-Stars on ESPN.

I'm not passing off ****.

All of them were heavily recruited national recruits.

Dismuke hasn’t snatched a starting spot yet despite Nebraska running out some truly awful secondaries in his time there. Maybe he has a big year finally, as a RS junior, but I think it has to be seen as a knock against him that he couldn’t force his way onto the field. Deontai Williams was a 3*. Frost landed “the best prep safety duo in the country” in ‘18 and both are gone.

You’re relying pretty heavily on ‘19 fall additions at skill positions. Which isn’t the end of the world or anything, but that’s far from a certainty. Miles Jones had been awol all spring at a position that was sorely lacking. That’s not a good sign. Maybe it’s truly just injury issues but he’s gotta get healthy then before we can count on him.

Dismuke was 170 lbs when he arrived at Nebraska. So he redshirts.
As a Redshirt Freshmen in 2017 he's barely up to 180 in Mike Riley's paddy cake weight program.
In 2018 he finally earns PT half way thru the season. The kid is now 205 and slated to start. He will start 20+ games at Nebraska before his career is over. The kid couldn't get on the field because he would've been broken in half at Safety. He had a big Spring and will be a physical and athletic upgrade over Tre Neal.

Oh and one major reason CJ Smith "with that best prep safety duo" transferred was because he knew he couldn't start over Dismuke.

Keep in mind I was responding to a poster who claimed it would be much different recruiting talent to UCF in the AAC than to Nebraska in the Big Ten. I think I made it fairly obvious Frost has responded to that challenge with the list of signees in the last year and half recruiting cycle.

Miles Jones and Spielman are both 100% and participating in all football related activities. They were held out just like Shenault. There is no reason to risk them.

And CU's concerns at Corner and along the defenisve line are far worse than Nebraska's issues.

Miles Jones hasn’t done anything to warrant that kind of caution tho. It’s an indictment of the position if you have to bubble wrap a RS freshman who had 1 catch last year. I don’t disagree that he probably is important enough to do that for (again, an indictment), but we didn’t bubble wrap Shenault (for example) last year prior to the season and he had 7 catches for 124 yards as a true freshman. Spielman makes me nervous and I believe Wandale Robinson to be pretty legit. Outside of that, it’s a bunch of question marks, especially since it sounds like so many skill guys have trouble with the playbook.

Smith and Cam’ron Jones might simply have left because the depth and starting spots are taken and too hard to overcome. But that’s still two 4*s who failed to develop and left before they became upperclassmen. That’s not good attrition.

It feels like Frost takes a ton of risks. Probably doesn’t have much choice, but we need to see Nebraska actually fight for the division before we believe their recruiting rankings.

Limon Jack,

The Huskers probably will be good again but you got to remember that they are still young kids and haven't had the type of resources to develop their bodies for football at their high schools like they will be getting at Nub U. This season's schedule is still pretty tough but next year's schedule is conductive to a big season. UNLESS...CU scores 62 on the Huskers again on September 7th.

Miles Jones hasn’t done anything to warrant that kind of caution tho. It’s an indictment of the position if you have to bubble wrap a RS freshman who had 1 catch last year. I don’t disagree that he probably is important enough to do that for (again, an indictment), but we didn’t bubble wrap Shenault (for example) last year prior to the season and he had 7 catches for 124 yards as a true freshman. Spielman makes me nervous and I believe Wandale Robinson to be pretty legit. Outside of that, it’s a bunch of question marks, especially since it sounds like so many skill guys have trouble with the playbook.

Smith and Cam’ron Jones might simply have left because the depth and starting spots are taken and too hard to overcome. But that’s still two 4*s who failed to develop and left before they became upperclassmen. That’s not good attrition.

It feels like Frost takes a ton of risks. Probably doesn’t have much choice, but we need to see Nebraska actually fight for the division before we believe their recruiting rankings.

Well Cam'Ron Jones left because he didn't go to class and isn't eligible.
Smith left because he didn't want to earn his stripes.

Miles Jones had Shoulder surgery to repair a Rotator Cuff injury last November. He wasn't 100% until late March. If you want to mock him for being bubble wrapped, then go for it. Bottom line is he's a talented RS Freshmen who will be ready to play. Not sure how that's an indictment. There literally are dozens of College football players who produced as Redshirt Freshmen. Hell, there has been plenty of productive RS freshmen at CU and Nebraska over the years. JD Spielman had a big RS freshmen season.

Wonderful. Another Fusker who thinks we give a **** about what he thinks.

tumblr_o6x80rtuoc1vp512oo5_250.gif

Well I definitely wasn’t trying to mock him for being injured. I’m simply saying that he’s still an unknown. It’s not like he forced his way onto the field from day 1. And he can use all the practice reps he can get. If they were being cautious with an injury, I understand and approve. No reason to risk further injury. But that still leaves a big question mark about him. I mean you guys flipped him from Vandy, it’s not like you got him from Ohio State. There’s a chance that all these WRs are the real deal, but the 2018 class doesn’t leave a lot of promise considering Walters was openly begging someone else, besides the top 2, to step up last year.

You pretty much nailed why we are all in wait and see mode with Nebraska. All these 4*s have either left or busted while there. If Nebraska was an 8 win team last year, I’d be more willing to trust that everyone who leaves only does so because there’s too much talent in front of them on the depth chart. But as a 4 win team? Hard to believe.

Well I definitely wasn’t trying to mock him for being injured. I’m simply saying that he’s still an unknown. It’s not like he forced his way onto the field from day 1. And he can use all the practice reps he can get. If they were being cautious with an injury, I understand and approve. No reason to risk further injury. But that still leaves a big question mark about him. I mean you guys flipped him from Vandy, it’s not like you got him from Ohio State. There’s a chance that all these WRs are the real deal, but the 2018 class doesn’t leave a lot of promise considering Walters was openly begging someone else, besides the top 2, to step up last year.

You pretty much nailed why we are all in wait and see mode with Nebraska. All these 4*s have either left or busted while there. If Nebraska was an 8 win team last year, I’d be more willing to trust that everyone who leaves only does so because there’s too much talent in front of them on the depth chart. But as a 4 win team? Hard to believe.

I'm looking forward to seeing all that 4* talent Nebraska has been recruiting. Which Oregon State games should I watch?

Scott Frost signed the 2018 class in roughly 5 weeks. From that class he brought in freshman All-American Adrian Martinez and RB Mo Washington who averaged 6 yards per carry and was pretty damn electric to close out the last 6 weeks of the season. Miles Jones, who incurred the injury, was the only other highly recruited offensive HS recruit who they signed in that class... Not sure how you think these "guys need to start producing." You will see an immediate infusion of production from Wandale Robinson, Rahmir Johnson, and the now healthy Miles Jones. RS Freshmen Andre Hunt( who had offers from the whole PAC 10) will also see some PT this season.

Depth Chart will look like this for the Offense:

X- Kanawai Noa (Transfer from Cal) / Andre Hunt RS FR
Z- JD Spielman RS JR/ Kade Warner SO
R- Wandale Robinson FR / Miles Jones RS FR
TE- Jack Stoll RS JR / Austin Allen RS SO
RB - Dedrick Mills JR or Mo Washington SO/ Rahmir Johnson FR
QB Adrian Martinez SO

Others:
Mike Williams SR - Z- started last year game 1 vs. CU
Jaron Woodyard SR - X
Wyatt Mazour - SR RB/ R
Kurt Rafdal - SO TE
Kagerian Legrone- RS FR TE

Scott Frost signed the 2018 class in roughly 5 weeks. From that class he brought in freshman All-American Adrian Martinez and RB Mo Washington who averaged 6 yards per carry and was pretty damn electric to close out the last 6 weeks of the season. Miles Jones, who incurred the injury, was the only other highly recruited offensive HS recruit who they signed in that class... Not sure how you think these "guys need to start producing." You will see an immediate infusion of production from Wandale Robinson, Rahmir Johnson, and the now healthy Miles Jones. RS Freshmen Andre Hunt( who had offers from the whole PAC 10) will also see some PT this season.

QB Adrian Martinez SO

Others:
Jaron Woodyard SR - X
Wyatt Mazour - SR RB/ R
Kurt Rafdal - SO TE
Typical Pussker fan touting the RB Mo Washington. If there is any NU coach that knows how to bury these things, it would be ole Frosty and his "christian" former HC, Nurse Tom Osborne.

https://www.omaha.com/huskers/footb...cle_5457fc74-cc4a-5785-ad9b-e93d339a0c39.html

Fun facts, Scott Frost has never won a road game as coach of the Nebraska Cornhuskers. Also, Nebraska’s 4 wins last year came against Bethune-Cookman and 3 teams with a combined record of 18-20.
The huskers got blown out by Michigan and Wisconsin like normal and lost to Iowa for the 4th year in a row.
The huskers talent has been depleted by attrition.

If someone said any team is a major conference title contender after all that they would be laughed and scoffed at.

Nebraska woman, 21, AVOIDS jail after having sexual relationship with her biological father, 40, following a 'competition' with her half-sister over who could have sex with him first - but the pair still face charges for marrying

Samantha Kershner, 21, was sentenced to nine months of probation after she pleaded no contest to misdemeanor false reporting. She had originally been charged with incest.
Kershner, from Grand Island, met her biological dad Travis Fieldgrove, 40, when she was 17 years old.
They were both arrested on incest charges in February in Hastings, Nebraska, after police received a tip about their sexual relationship.
Fieldgrove was sentenced to two years in prison in May, a month after pleading no contest to a charge of attempted incest in Hall County.
Police said the father and daughter both admitted to having a romantic and sexual relationship, even though they knew they were biologically related, and Kershner said she competed for her dad's affection with her half-sister.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...1-AVOIDS-jail-marrying-biological-father.html

QB Adrian Martinez SO

Others:
Jaron Woodyard SR - X
Wyatt Mazour - SR RB/ R
Kurt Rafdal - SO TE

Here's a question for you @Limon Jack-You have a scholly backup QB now? I don't care how good you think Martinez is-He'll get killed if he keeps running as much as he did LY. I don't think you can say Maurice Washington will be any sort of a contributor with a straight face-Oh, wait.......nevermind. You inbreds are the same fanbase who had a running back 20 years ago who broke into his teammate's house and then drag a woman by her hair down three flights of stairs. 33-28 bitch.

Here's a question for you @Limon Jack-You have a scholly backup QB now? I don't care how good you think Martinez is-He'll get killed if he keeps running as much as he did LY. I don't think you can say Maurice Washington will be any sort of a contributor with a straight face-Oh, wait.......nevermind. You inbreds are the same fanbase who had a running back 20 years ago who broke into his teammate's house and then drag a woman by her hair down three flights of stairs. 33-28 bitch.

Adrian Martinez never didn't hurt all Big Ten season against dominant defenses with better players than CU. The only time he was injured was vs. CU.

Adrian Martinez never didn't hurt all Big Ten season against dominant defenses with better players than CU. The only time he was injured was vs. CU.
I are edjumacated real good like Nebraska style.

WTF are you trying to blather with this post.

1. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by continuing to post on this site. They only people who believe that Nebraska is a wonderful program deserving of loyalty and support or the members of the red clad cult who don't care what the truth is as long as they can bow to Lincoln and praise their team.

2. We don't give a crap. Nothing you are going to post is going to make us "like" you or your fuskers. We aren't going to fall in line with your brainwashed adoration of your team. We simply want to beat you again (Remember 33-28 in your own stadium, 62-36 in the game that sent your entire program into a spiral from which you still haven't recovered.)

3. At the end of the game we get to stay here in Colorado and you have to return to the land of manure piles and meth trailers. No matter what the score is we win.

Before I talk about your Nebrasskuh education-You mean dominant defenses like Illinois, Purdue (loss), Northwestern (loss), Minnesota, and Ohio State (loss)-all of whom finished lower in total defense than we did last year?

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22/p2

Facts are stubborn things.

Last edited:

You mean against those slower Big Ten defenses? They play faster football in the Pac-12 than they did in the Big 12...that was painfully obvious when CU played at Cal in 2010 as a Big 12 member.

CU is playing in more games like this year with road trips to Oregon & Utah and home games against USC & Washington. Fun schedule.

Back