What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I are edjumacated real good like Nebraska style.

WTF are you trying to blather with this post.

1. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish by continuing to post on this site. They only people who believe that Nebraska is a wonderful program deserving of loyalty and support or the members of the red clad cult who don't care what the truth is as long as they can bow to Lincoln and praise their team.

2. We don't give a crap. Nothing you are going to post is going to make us "like" you or your fuskers. We aren't going to fall in line with your brainwashed adoration of your team. We simply want to beat you again (Remember 33-28 in your own stadium, 62-36 in the game that sent your entire program into a spiral from which you still haven't recovered.)

3. At the end of the game we get to stay here in Colorado and you have to return to the land of manure piles and meth trailers. No matter what the score is we win.
You nibblets best hope you don't catch a heat wave like what's happened in spain, you bitch's would burn forever. which if you were further away would be fine

I don’t think Nebraska fans would want to be in a CFP semi anytime soon. Michigan and Wisconsin is nothing compared to what Clemson or Bama would do to them. Those two don’t use lube

Before I talk about your Nebrasskuh education-You mean dominant defenses like Illinois, Purdue (loss), Northwestern (loss), Minnesota, and Ohio State (loss)-all of whom finished lower in total defense than we did last year?

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/22/p2

Facts are stubborn things.

Lol... Ohio State, Northwestern, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan all had vastly superior defenses with better athletes than CU. Nebraska put up 600 yards on CU in game one of a new coaching staff with an 18 year-old QB who missed his whole senior season.

And my argument was referring to the physicality implying Martinez is going to "die" out there on the field. The kid made it through a whole Big Ten season unscathed. The only time he ever encountered an injury was when a piece of **** from CU went bush league on his knee. Cheap shots at the bottom of any pile always happen. So yeah... he could certainly get knocked out of a game for that reason again. But the kid is as big as most linebackers. He can handle the physicality.

Lol... Ohio State, Northwestern, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan all had vastly superior defenses with better athletes than CU. Nebraska put up 600 yards on CU in game one of a new coaching staff with an 18 year-old QB who missed his whole senior season.

And my argument was referring to the physicality implying Martinez is going to "die" out there on the field. The kid made it through a whole Big Ten season unscathed. The only time he ever encountered an injury was when a piece of **** from CU went bush league on his knee. Cheap shots at the bottom of any pile always happen. So yeah... he could certainly get knocked out of a game for that reason again. But the kid is as big as most linebackers. He can handle the physicality.

Loved that game! Thanks for the reminder. Scoreboard!

Sad. Big bad Nebraska has been reduced to moral victories. SCOREBOARD BITCH!

A live look in at Nebraska Fan HQ:
giphy.gif

You really are stupid. I didn't say anything about Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan, but you're a UNL alum-so you probably thought Iowa was spelled I-L-L-I-N-O-I-S. Somebody give this dip**** the Scat Back treatment before he posts an "official simulation" of this year's game.

You really are stupid. I didn't say anything about Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan, but you're a UNL alum-so you probably thought Iowa was spelled I-L-L-I-N-O-I-S. Somebody give this dip**** the Scat Back treatment before he posts an "official simulation" of this year's game.
He probably is Scat Back with a new handle. These guys are too dumb to quit.

He probably is Scat Back with a new handle. These guys are too dumb to quit.

Those beatdowns of the Corn never ever get old in the videogames and I never get bored doing that.

I feel dirty if I ever was coaching the Corn unless I was sabotaging their program.

Say more about the dirty play, and please provide evidence. Parochialism is one thing. Blatant lies are another.

Do you remember why Winfree missed his next six games?

Say more about the dirty play, and please provide evidence. Parochialism is one thing. Blatant lies are another.

Do you remember why Winfree missed his next six games?

Nebraska players never cheap shot somebody in a game.

They are too busy dragging girls down the stairs by their hair.

It must really suck to feel good about moral victories for 20 years.

Please tell me what the hell was wrong with Callier tackling Martinez? Clean play

Please tell me what the hell was wrong with Callier tackling Martinez? Clean play

I can guarantee you that you could go back through almost any of the recent fuskers season tapes and see fuskers defenders making at least 50 similar tackles, wrap the ankles/lower legs and lean down into it forcing the ball carrier to the ground. Textbook and taught by defensive coaches all over the nation.

Just don't bother watching them against Wisconsin, Ohio State and a couple others because in those games more opponents plays ended up in TDs than clean tackles.

Back