What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I gotta say, it’s amazing how much confidence you guys have, defying what the rest of the country thinks about this game. (Huskers will be favored by around 10 points, which will be one of our more favored games) Let’s dive into why the pros feel this way!

Last year: Huskers have a completely new coaching staff, scheme, and true freshman quarterback who didn’t even play his senior year of high school, on top of that did not get a warmup game...Pretty Tall task already. The Biffs STILL needed a HUSKER player to commit a game losing penalty to barely win the game (he graduated). I have to reiterate, a true freshman quarterback, led a quarterback dominated offense to over 600 yards...in his first collegiate game...:unsure:

This year: The Huskers come off of a red hot finish to last season, coming into their own under the new staff. Martinez is picked by Vegas with the 6th highest odds to win the Heisman. Nebraska is is tied for the 12th highest odds to win the National Championship. Montez and Colorado are nowhere on these lists. Colorado has a brand new staff with some very green coaches. You guys are really underestimating the rebuilding of a new staff (trust me, we’ve been through a few!) You know Colorado lacks serious depth on both sides of the ball. Nebraska constantly out-recruits Colorado. It does not look good. It’s hard to give Colorado a chance in this one.

I actually told your fans on a different forum immediately after last year’s game in Lincoln: That was not a good looking win for you guys, we beat ourselves. I expect Colorado to fall well below expectations for their season. I honestly didn’t think it would be THAT bad. Of course I was laughed at, called a methhead, etc. You know, all the simpleton responses. But there you have it.
Huskers 49-35
Insecure much?
Let’s dive into why Nebraska is overrated and Colorado could very well not only
Beat you, but mudhole You...
Nevermind, it’s not worth it, Nebraska fans are about as dumb as a rock.
You will have a rude awakening on the 7th!

Dude, are you losing it? You used "Muffaloes" and "Fluffs" in 2 of your first 3 posts on this site. And now you are saying it's a lame insult. I'm assuming that somewhere, there are somewhat knowledgeable and maybe even witty fusker fans (hell, there are some for Texas, so there must be a chance for you as well). Do they know you are here? They probably meant to send a more worthy representative.

Lol noooo man you know that’s not the same. I’m inserting actual words with meaning into buffaloes just by changing one letter. You’re changing the first letter and then asking people to also change another letter (but silently in their head?) it’s just a bit more of a stretch you have to admit..on top of that, fuc*er is such a generic insult like calling someone a doo doo head. Even Puffaloes makes sense, has some substance behind it, being Colorado. I’m not saying all of ours are a LOT better, but to me, whoever is saying fusker looks like the uncreative desperate idiot. You guys need to do better.

He flunked out after his first semester at the illustrious Metropolitan Community College of Omaha.

MCC has higher academic standards than UNL, who are we kidding...clearly this troll probably had academic suspension troubles with the mail-order-degree college found in the back of husker power magazine...

MCC has higher academic standards than UNL, who are we kidding...clearly this troll probably had academic suspension troubles with the mail-order-degree college found in the back of husker power magazine...
I wonder if MCC accepts third-party college algebra courses.

Lol noooo man you know that’s not the same. I’m inserting actual words with meaning into buffaloes just by changing one letter. You’re changing the first letter and then asking people to also change another letter (but silently in their head?) it’s just a bit more of a stretch you have to admit..on top of that, fuc*er is such a generic insult like calling someone a doo doo head. Even Puffaloes makes sense, has some substance behind it, being Colorado. I’m not saying all of ours are a LOT better, but to me, whoever is saying fusker looks like the uncreative desperate idiot. You guys need to do better.
Ah yes. The age old debate over whose childish name-calling strategies are more substantive. Certainly, after your compelling explanation, I can see that "Muffaloes" is much more clever than "fuskers". I'm glad that's settled.

Thank you for visiting our site. If you happen to be in Florida and see a Camaro with husker-themed plates, will you please tell Kamel to come back? We miss him.

Ah yes. The age old debate over whose childish name-calling strategies are more substantive. Certainly, after your compelling explanation, I can see that "Muffaloes" is much more clever than "fuskers". I'm glad that's settled.

Thank you for visiting our site. If you happen to be in Florida and see a Camaro with husker-themed plates, will you please tell Kamel to come back? We miss him.
Remember @Kameltosis hides in trash cans too

I thought about making a similar reply but eventually gave up. Thank you for saying this with such elegance.

Hey Huskersroll. Arizona was favored by 11 points at Hawaii. How did that turn out for them?
Upsets happen all the time, Vegas is wrong more than you think, especially the first few weeks of the season when no one really
knows for sure what teams are going to be like. I won’t consider it an upset when CU clocks the huskers however.

I gotta say, it’s amazing how much confidence you guys have, defying what the rest of the country thinks about this game. (Huskers will be favored by around 10 points, which will be one of our more favored games) Let’s dive into why the pros feel this way!

Last year: Huskers have a completely new coaching staff, scheme, and true freshman quarterback who didn’t even play his senior year of high school, on top of that did not get a warmup game[insert punctuation here]Pretty Tall task already. The Biffs STILL needed a HUSKER player to commit a game losing penalty to barely win the game (he graduated). I have to reiterate, a true freshman quarterback, led a quarterback dominated offense to over 600 yards[insert punctuation here]in his first collegiate game[insert punctuation here]:unsure:

This year: The Huskers come off of a red hot finish to last season, coming into their own under the new staff. Martinez is picked by Vegas with the 6th highest odds to win the Heisman. Nebraska is is tied for the 12th highest odds to win the National Championship. Montez and Colorado are nowhere on these lists. Colorado has a brand new staff with some very green coaches. You guys are really underestimating the rebuilding of a new staff (trust me, we’ve been through a few!) You know Colorado lacks serious depth on both sides of the ball. Nebraska constantly out-recruits Colorado. It does not look good. It’s hard to give Colorado a chance in this one.

I actually told your fans on a different forum immediately after last year’s game in Lincoln: That was not a good looking win for you guys, we beat ourselves. I expect Colorado to fall well below expectations for their season. I honestly didn’t think it would be THAT bad. Of course I was laughed at, called a methhead, etc. You know, all the simpleton responses. But there you have it.
Huskers 49-35

Vegas is right more often than not? Hmm let’s dig into something here.

In the first two weeks of the season last gear, there were 24 total games where a P5 team was going up against another P5 team.
In those 24 games, the favored team covered only 9 of those games. The underdog won against the spread 15 of those games.

One that stands out happened in week 2 when #25 Florida was favored by 13 over Kentucky. The wildcats not only won against the spread, they won outright 27-16.

Hmm, Nebraska is ranked right about there, we play Nebraska the 2nd week of the season at home and Nebraska is favored about as much as Florida was.

Point is, don’t take Vegas odds too seriously until you get several weeks into the season.

Vegas is right more often than not? Hmm let’s dig into something here.

In the first two weeks of the season last gear, there were 24 total games where a P5 team was going up against another P5 team.
In those 24 games, the favored team covered only 9 of those games. The underdog won against the spread 15 of those games.

One that stands out happened in week 2 when #25 Florida was favored by 13 over Kentucky. The wildcats not only won against the spread, they won outright 27-16.

Hmm, Nebraska is ranked right about there, we play Nebraska the 2nd week of the season at home and Nebraska is favored about as much as Florida was.

Point is, don’t take Vegas odds too seriously until you get several weeks into the season.

Since we have more than some slow blinkers around here. I said Vegas is usually right about who is going to WIN. Especially a 10 point favorite. OBVIOUSLY the spread will be closer to 50/50. Also giving a couple examples of where Vegas is wrong when there’s been millions of games played does nothing for your argument. I’ve never seen so many people misquote, partially quote and throw out context of what someone is actually saying as much as this group right here lol. I’m gonna have to start calling you folks the Puff-a-LOTS..:cool:

Since we have more than some slow blinkers around here. I said Vegas is usually right about who is going to WIN. Especially a 10 point favorite. OBVIOUSLY the spread will be closer to 50/50. Also giving a couple examples of where Vegas is wrong when there’s been millions of games played does nothing for your argument. I’ve never seen so many people misquote, partially quote and throw out context of what someone is actually saying as much as this group right here lol. I’m gonna have to start calling you folks the Puff-a-LOTS..:cool:

Don't come crying to us after losing your trailer home after losing the bet on the NU-CU game.

I agree with @Unleash Hell that the first two games of the season isn't the best of times for those Vegas lines.

And remember, we will have game tape on the Huskers this time around.

Back