What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

What's sad about that is we all thought "sweet ...we got ourselves a great coach" ...boy we were wrong.
I will say that I ****ing love that quote. He was a ****ty coach and burned CUs program, but he was abso****inglutely correct in that rant.

Back on topic. F*** Nebraska. Can’t wait to see the boilermakers come into Lincoln and **** in their Cheerios

I would normally agree with Always Buff about this thread, however:

Frost is a douche who handled himself with zero class after we beat them, their fans went after Callier in way that was completely uncalled for, and what's happening to them right now is both hilarious and awesome.

I would normally agree with Always Buff about this thread, however:

Frost is a douche who handled himself with zero class after we beat them, their fans went after Callier in way that was completely uncalled for, and what's happening to them right now is both hilarious and awesome.

Oddshark has Purdue a 3 point favorite Saturday for those looking to make a quick buck this weekend.

boilermakers win... they beat a good boston college and played a good mizzou team to the wire. They will go into stinkon with momentum and confidence. frost will really be searching for presser quotes.

I was just about to post this. The nubs are 3.5 point dogs....at home....to PURDUE. LOL

Not to throw any shade on these sentiments, which I share of course ... but my Eastern Michigan HURONS beat Purdue in West Lafayette three weeks ago. But then again .. I'm thinking EMU is actually pretty good this year.

Beware the Mighty MAC!!!

Not to throw any shade on these sentiments, which I share of course ... but my Eastern Michigan HURONS beat Purdue in West Lafayette three weeks ago. But then again .. I'm thinking EMU is actually pretty good this year.

Beware the Mighty MAC!!!

Add them to the list of the many teams who are better than the Fuskers this season. Too bad they don't play CSU this year.

First off, **** ****braska. Secondly, they were warned.
61YdClKgCWL._AC_SL230_.jpg
I hope lil' Frosty sticks around a long time in stinkoln. He is indeed "restoring the order" and securing the nubs a fetid corner in the cellar of the B10. LOL! HAHAHA!
766c96a3a82d4442e2ee4000dec9e8ef.jpg
I'm looking forward to next week's excuses! He is such a whiny little bitch fusker apologist.

It's all going to be fine. Riley was a pussy. This guy is such a goob. Husker Dan!

The fans didn't expect a rebuild. Everyone I meant in Lincoln expected a bowl game as the floor. After our game, they were even brighter. Odd.

Now the messaging is all about the dumpster fire and unmotivated, upper class guys who lack leadership. Frost did magic in 2 years at UCF. 4 weeks in and Nubs are getting worse!

It's all going to be fine. Riley was a *****. This guy is such a goob. Husker Dan!

The fans didn't expect a rebuild. Everyone I meant in Lincoln expected a bowl game as the floor. After our game, they were even brighter. Odd.

Now the messaging is all about the dumpster fire and unmotivated, upper class guys who lack leadership. Frost did magic in 2 years at UCF. 4 weeks in and Nubs are getting worse!
The name Husker Dan is a nickname we should use for ole Frosty. After all he's well on the way to being their Hawkins.

classy huskers
raw

It's all going to be fine. Riley was a *****. This guy is such a goob. Husker Dan!

With all due respect to proud CU alum Charlie McBride, **** the blackshirts nonsense, that ship sailed loooong ago.

Let's be clear. My enjoyment of the Nub meltdown is made all more joyful knowing that Dr. Lee is living it first hand. He gave Colorado a giant middle finger and handled his kids recruitment with zero class. Hope he is enraged right now.
Please forgive my ignorance, but who is Dr. Lee?

Frost inherited the perfect situation at UCF with probably the most talented roster in the conference and the lowest floor possible.
He did a solid job with the turnaround, but everything about Nebraska is a different animal, and not in a good way.
His scorched earth attitude and “we’ll win next week!” message is going to fall on deaf ears quickly in the locker room when the magic turnaround continues to elude them.

Back