What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Westgate for some ridiculous reason placed 25/1 odds on Nebraska (same odds as Florida) to win the ship next year and Nub fans on twitter not only think it's reasonable, but they think that the odds are too low. That they have a better than 25/1 chance to win the championship. How ****ing delusional can they get? And how delusional is Westgate?

The-Stupid-is-strong-with-this-one-1024x537.jpg

Based on what?!? Their stellar 0-6 start or 4-8 season? Lol
Best part is, in the article it even mentions "they played Ohio State and Northwestern close" so big time moral victories there provide AP poll votes now? :ROFLMAO: Then proceeds to mention how they lost their leading receiver, leading rusher and 4 of their 5 leading tacklers like it's no big deal and they won't miss any of them at all.

Best part is, in the article it even mentions "they played Ohio State and Northwestern close" so big time moral victories there provide AP poll votes now? :ROFLMAO: Then proceeds to mention how they lost their leading receiver, leading rusher and 4 of their 5 leading tacklers like it's no big deal and they won't miss any of them at all.

Lol ESPN has the weirdest obsessions with people. I still don’t think they’re over Tebow and Manziel

They Signed Chuck Norris and his grand children to fill those positions

Westgate for some ridiculous reason placed 25/1 odds on Nebraska (same odds as Florida) to win the ship next year and Nub fans on twitter not only think it's reasonable, but they think that the odds are too low. That they have a better than 25/1 chance to win the championship. How ****ing delusional can they get? And how delusional is Westgate?

It isn’t delusion because all of the tickets they print on the Huskers will just be free money...

From a nub poster on a nub forum:

"Dabo's post game interview has confirmed what all the print media led me to believe. Dabo Swinney is Scott Frost with a 10 year headstart. Dabo was a Homegrown Alabama product known for toughness. Though he doesnt have the coaching pedigree, NFL experience, or offensive genius, he has the intangibles that Frost has. His love for his players, ability to build relationships, and ability recruit to his system is tremendous. We hear Frost talk about Unity of Purpose. Last night I heard Dabo speak about a Singleness of Purpose, his Faith, and the love the players on the team have for each other. We saw what love can do for a team i.e UCF. Bama clearly lacked the togetherness, love, and relationships last night. I understand it was a difficult situation for them, but everyone on their sideline was isolated and distant , especially the coach.

I believe Dabo got Clemson to this point because of his ability to build relationships and foster culture. It took him 10 years because he is not the X's and O's genius like Frost. Frost will not need 10 years to compete on a National level because he has both the X and O's and the relationship parts.

BTW Clemson is not an easy place to recruit to. Clemson is isolated from major Metro areas, Greenville, SC is close (20 miles) and the local T.V. market is fairly large around 2 million in the SC Upstate but its no metropolis. Its a spread out not population dense, hilly area with little to do for college students. Yes Clemson is located in the south and close to recruits but Clemson is isolated from cities and doesnt offer much for students to do, Clemson population is only 17,000. And this is not like a suburb of Greenville, like Papillion is to Omaha, Clemson is seriously isolated. Dabo started winning with 2 and 3 stars. He didnt start getting 4 and 5 stars until he made his first Playoff appearance.

Frost will have the same success as Dabo, just sooner."

THIS is why this thread won't soon die.​

"Dabo's post game interview has confirmed what all the print media led me to believe. Dabo Swinney is Scott ..."

The level of delusion is beyond belief, even for a nubs fan.

"Dabo's post game interview has confirmed what all the print media led me to believe. Dabo Swinney is Scott Frost with a 10 year headstart. Dabo was a Homegrown Alabama product known for toughness. Though he doesnt have the coaching pedigree, NFL experience, or offensive genius, he has the intangibles that Frost has. His love for his players, ability to build relationships, and ability recruit to his system is tremendous. We hear Frost talk about Unity of Purpose. Last night I heard Dabo speak about a Singleness of Purpose, his Faith, and the love the players on the team have for each other. We saw what love can do for a team i.e UCF. Bama clearly lacked the togetherness, love, and relationships last night. I understand it was a difficult situation for them, but everyone on their sideline was isolated and distant , especially the coach.

I believe Dabo got Clemson to this point because of his ability to build relationships and foster culture. It took him 10 years because he is not the X's and O's genius like Frost. Frost will not need 10 years to compete on a National level because he has both the X and O's and the relationship parts.

BTW Clemson is not an easy place to recruit to. Clemson is isolated from major Metro areas, Greenville, SC is close (20 miles) and the local T.V. market is fairly large around 2 million in the SC Upstate but its no metropolis. Its a spread out not population dense, hilly area with little to do for college students. Yes Clemson is located in the south and close to recruits but Clemson is isolated from cities and doesnt offer much for students to do, Clemson population is only 17,000. And this is not like a suburb of Greenville, like Papillion is to Omaha, Clemson is seriously isolated. Dabo started winning with 2 and 3 stars. He didnt start getting 4 and 5 stars until he made his first Playoff appearance.

We laugh about this kind of stuff but the scary thing is that these ****ers actually believe it. There is zero hyperbole in that post, just unadulterated delusion.

Back