What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Are you trying to say that the AAU wasn't impressed by the Corn's groundbreaking research into the the differing effects of cattle steroids on offensive linemen, defensive linemen and women volleyball players?

Surprised you didn't mention the women's bowling team.

All of you self righteous idiot Buff fans keep safe with the snow storm hitting the front range. I wouldn't want anything happen to you before football season rolls around.

Why go that far? I have a flooded creek about a half mile from my house. Plus I don't have to deal with Colorado wastewater.
Have it your way. You could use a good douche. Better put your Frosty coloring book in a safe place. We sure would hate for it to get damaged in any flooding.

Why go that far? I have a flooded creek about a half mile from my house. Plus I don't have to deal with Colorado wastewater.
simpsons_nelson_haha1-1.jpg

Nebraska has to drink our poop water!

Crazy flooding. Getting worse. For all their faults regarding fandom, this is something I would wish on anyone.

Been following. This is really sad.
I blame Surveyor. He posts his snide “stay safe idiot Buff fans” post about the blizzard in Colorado and then massive flooding breaks out in Nebraska.

The morons out driving around closure barriers and generally interfering with rescue operations by getting in the way is par for the course out here.

Yesterday, a kayaker literally capsized and swam to a tree right near rescue crews. He told them that he didn’t want to be rescued would just come back if they removed him from the tree.

I blame Surveyor. He posts his snide “stay safe idiot Buff fans” post about the blizzard in Colorado and then massive flooding breaks out in Nebraska.

The morons out driving around closure barriers and generally interfering with rescue operations by getting in the way is par for the course out here.

Yesterday, a kayaker literally capsized and swam to a tree right near rescue crews. He told them that he didn’t want to be rescued would just come back if they removed him from the tree.

So in conclusion Mother Nature hates Nebraska too and is doing what it can to wipe it out.

Oh my god those poor puppies and was that surveyors sister at the end? She was pissed!!

I don’t know how you treat animals like that. I feel hurt that I lock my dogs up for 8 hours straight, I feel so bad.
Same here. I just gave up on trying to put my lab in the crate so I just let her hang out in the apartment while I'm away. She usually does really well unless there's food in the trash. She knows how to open the lid to eat it but other than that, she's solid by herself.

Same here. I just gave up on trying to put my lab in the crate so I just let her hang out in the apartment while I'm away. She usually does really well unless there's food in the trash. She knows how to open the lid to eat it but other than that, she's solid by herself.

You’re lucky. I have 2 dachshunds, they’re really good dogs. But, the first 1 I had was never kenneled and he was fine on his end for the most part. He would randomly destroy **** like a few times a year and I could never figure out why, usually on days he was left for long hours. I got a puppy and then he started destroying more but I kenneled the puppy and my neighbor walked them twice a day for me and he stopped. At like 9 months I stopped kenneling the puppy and he was fine 90% of the time. First dog was normal again but puppy ate EVERYTHING! He chewed on my guitar, he ate like 15 different 4K movies, disk and all. I got fed up and I feel horrible but I’m sick of them destroying my **** lol.

Back