What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I guess that means migration to places like Limon, Strasbourg, Lamar, Springfield, Keenesburg, and Sterling because those folks sure as Hell can’t afford Denver.
I would imagine they'd head to Longmont because of the vibrant meth scene.

I guess that means migration to places like Limon, Strasbourg, Lamar, Springfield, Keenesburg, and Sterling because those folks sure as Hell can’t afford Denver.

I had to move to Frederick just to buy a newer home for 400K. It’s crazy. **** holes in the suburbs of Denver that are 30 years old are going for 350K+

Thanks boys and girls.

This thread just keeps on giving. FYI: It's not a rivalry game, but will be a fun one none the less.

BTW! I think there will be a good amount of Husker fans in attendance. Not near as many as there was at the last B12 game in Boulder vs the Huskers though. It sort of felt lime a home game. Great day for a football game.

GBR!
who is Nebraska's rival now? It seems all the teams in BIG kick their assess every year.

There are only 1,547 more Posts for this thread since it MUST stop at take number 6236!!! Hopefully that take happens right before the game :)
Here's a thought for the deep thinkers:
Wouldn't it be something if post #6336 happened on 09/07/2019 just after Nebraska beats CU.
Oh wait! I forgot the game vs Nebraska is not a big deal to the fans. I'm told CU fans just watch their team lose, go home and think it's no big deal. Only to see their rage explode beyond comprehension until the next game vs Nebraska. Nebraska fans don't view CU as a rival game, but just a short drive to see their team play an old B12 Conference member. (49-19-2)

I sure hope the limited series between Nebraska and CU is not extended past the presently contracted games. It's been fun, but not real fun since the end of the B12.

G.B.R.!

Last edited:
I'm told CU fans just watch their team lose, go home and think it's no big deal. Only to see their rage explode beyond comprehension until the next game vs Nebraska.

As opposed to Fusker fans going home in a drunken stupor, beating up their wives/girlfriends/sisters (probably some overlap here), kicking their dog, and cooking up a nice batch of meth?

As opposed to Fusker fans going home in a drunken stupor, beating up their wives/girlfriends/sisters (probably some overlap here), kicking their dog, and cooking up a nice batch of meth?

Yeah but Nebraska fans do this game or not, it's just how they live.

Wouldn't it be something if post #6336 happened on 09/07/2019 just after Nebraska beats CU.
Oh wait! I forgot the game vs Nebraska is not a big deal to the fans. I'm told CU fans just watch their team lose, go home and think it's no big deal. Only to see their rage explode beyond comprehension until the next game vs Nebraska. Nebraska fans don't view CU as a rival game, but just a short drive to see their team play an old B12 Conference member. (49-19-2)

I sure hope the limited series between Nebraska and CU is not extended past the presently contracted games. It's been fun, but not real fun since the end of the B12.

GBR!

Says the guy who comes to a Colorado fanboard daily to talk to Buffs fans about Nebraska. Interesting.

Also, here’s a thought: go **** yourself

GBR!

I want the series to go away also!!! No value anymore for recruiting, bottom end BIG10 team! Would rather sign up Northwestern and go recruit Chicago, or Houston, or anybody else not located in a state with limited recruits, and such classy fans!

GBR!
Again, CU fans are pretty clear that we hate nebraska and have a lot of energy around that.

Who told you otherwise? There is no prevailing "it's no big deal" narrative on this board. That's Nebraska's narrative about CU. Remember now?

Your smack continues to be weak and frankly, a bit odd.

GBR!
I’m pretty sure CU fans enjoyed last years game. A lot. I, for one, am reminded of that game every time you post here.

GBR!
Funny you say that but in an article talking about non-conference games for Nebraska, please read (if you know how) the last paragraph where Douchelord Carriker states unprompted "but until camp, every Monday at 8 a.m. Central time. Go Big Red, and always remember to eat your Ralphie burgers and throw the bones!" I also remember him wearing a shirt specifically for the game with the words "Ralphie Burger" on it. But yeah it's not a big deal to the fans. Maybe someone that played for the Fuskers might know a bit more about who they hate than you, even if he is a complete tool.

Wouldn't it be something if post #6336 happened on 09/07/2019 just after Nubraska beats CU.
Oh wait! I forgot the game vs Nubraska is not a big deal to the fans. I'm told CU fans just watch their team lose, go home and think it's no big deal. Only to see their rage explode beyond comprehension until the next game vs Nubraska. Nubraska fans don't view CU as a rival game, but just a short drive to see their team play an old B12 Conference member. (49-19-2)

I sure hope the limited series between Nubraska and CU is not extended past the presently contracted games. It's been fun, but not real fun since the end of the B12.

***!

For the last time, we don't care if fuskers view us as a rival. Your approval means very little to us. We chose to view you as a rival. All that matters is how we view the game. If you want to dismiss us and the game, awesome, but the fact that you're here tells us otherwise.

For the last time, we don't care if fuskers view us as a rival. Your approval means very little to us.

I honestly doubt this is “the last time”. We aren’t discussing this with the sharpest tool in the shed.

Back