What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Congrats Puskers you ranked 48th, ahead of North Dakota and West Virginia! The Runza is a Gourmet, I repeat for those disbelievers Gourmet- Hot Pocket!!!

https://www.thrillist.com/eat/nation/every-state-ranked-by-its-food-drink

It's time I admitted it. I hate the Fuskers. I hate Stincoln. I hate Nebraska. I hate their fans, their twitter, their arrogance, their colors, and most of all their wussy coach Scott "hide in the closet" Frost.

But damnit, I grew up in that ****hole state and its one redeeming quality is that restaurant. I love the Runza sandwich and their burgers. Especially love their homemade ranch with the great fries. I hate everything else, but I do love getting me a Runza every time I go back to Scoblow, Nebraska.

They were surprisingly blunt about how the majority of their fans look.
giphy.gif

It's time I admitted it. I hate the Fuskers. I hate Stincoln. I hate Nebraska. I hate their fans, their twitter, their arrogance, their colors, and most of all their wussy coach Scott "hide in the closet" Frost.

But damnit, I grew up in that ****hole state and its one redeeming quality is that restaurant. I love the Runza sandwich and their burgers. Especially love their homemade ranch with the great fries. I hate everything else, but I do love getting me a Runza every time I go back to Scoblow, Nebraska.
Having lots of German heritage in my bloodlines, cabbage pockets are well loved. And while I’ve never had a Runza, I have to say that everything I’ve seen makes me know I’d love them.

Now on low carb, I do make cabbage/onion/ground beef meals (called ‘crack slaw’ on Pinterest) and it’s good with sausage or bacon too. Usually topped with Sriracha when I reheat the meals. Ground pork version is called egg roll in a bowl.

I hate losing to Nebraska. Hate talking football with many NU fans. But have to many decent extended family members in Nebraska to hate everything about the state. Plus it’s hard to dig on Nebraska when you came from out Limon way. That’s no scenic wonderland there either.

In summary: NU football bad, runzas probably ok. In moderation.

Having lots of German heritage in my bloodlines, cabbage pockets are well loved. And while I’ve never had a Runza, I have to say that everything I’ve seen makes me know I’d love them.

Now on low carb, I do make cabbage/onion/ground beef meals (called ‘crack slaw’ on Pinterest) and it’s good with sausage or bacon too. Usually topped with Sriracha when I reheat the meals. Ground pork version is called egg roll in a bowl.

I hate losing to Nebraska. Hate talking football with many NU fans. But have to many decent extended family members in Nebraska to hate everything about the state. Plus it’s hard to dig on Nebraska when you came from out Limon way. That’s no scenic wonderland there either.

In summary: NU football bad, runzas probably ok. In moderation.
Yes, we had them in droves as a kid descended of Germans from Russia. They were referred to as Bierocks and we ate them as lunch sandwiches. I feel OK making fun of Runzas because we never called them that.
https://www.curiouscuisiniere.com/bierocks/

133 more days...can't wait to see those salty looks on those Husker fan faces after another CU win. Will be worth the wait.

Back