What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

CU fans should be able to relate. Oh, wait! Nobody shows up to the CU's Spring Scrimmage Games.

Highlighted is the point. It is a college football practice. Despite what fusker fans want to try to imagine it as it is a practice session.

Of course if you are stuck living in Nebraska through a long cold winter by the time spring comes around (at least on the calendar) you are ready for any distraction. For most fusker fans they are tired of their sheep and their sisters are tired of them. They got nothin' else to do so they put on the new red polyester they got for Christmas head on down the stinkoln and go to the stadium that is a tribute to soviet era architecture and dream of glory while they watch a bunch of kids who didn't know any better when they signed a letter of intent (being able to sign ones name means they are more academically qualified than most of the people watching them) go out and dream of staying within 4 TDs of the Badgers this season and of when they can leave Nebraska.

How pathetic is it that the biggest event in an entire state for almost seven months of the year is a football practice?

Highlighted is the point. It is a college football practice. Despite what fusker fans want to try to imagine it as it is a practice session.

Of course if you are stuck living in Nebraska through a long cold winter by the time spring comes around (at least on the calendar) you are ready for any distraction. For most fusker fans they are tired of their sheep and their sisters are tired of them. They got nothin' else to do so they put on the new red polyester they got for Christmas head on down the stinkoln and go to the stadium that is a tribute to soviet era architecture and dream of glory while they watch a bunch of kids who didn't know any better when they signed a letter of intent (being able to sign ones name means they are more academically qualified than most of the people watching them) go out and dream of staying within 4 TDs of the Badgers this season and of when they can leave Nebraska.

How pathetic is it that the biggest event in an entire state for almost seven months of the year is a football practice?
Pathetic are CU fans full of misconceptions and envy.
But they can't help themselves.

Pathetic are CU fans full of misconceptions and envy.
But they can't help themselves.

Speak for yourself.

giphy.gif

I wonder which poster has the most activity in this thread? I wonder what that says about their interest in University of Colorado football?
No interest, we are not their rival remember? He only pays a yearly membership fee and comes every single day to a site dedicated to CU athletics to laugh at how much we hate the fuskers. But no, we aren't a rival.

I don’t think it’s an inappropriate response from a rival fanbase.
I actually don't care and it didn't bother me. She and her husband are great friends. I just wanted to share with y'all to see how the more rabid fans would respond. ;)

Back