What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

giphy.gif
LMFAO.

You had to be there I guess.

Pretty bland analysis if you ask me. Nothing earth shattering there. Wait... stop the presses! You think our best offensive player is Shenault and our best Defensive player is Landman? Get OUT! That’s going out on a serious limb, there.

Pretty bland analysis if you ask me. Nothing earth shattering there. Wait... stop the presses! You think our best offensive player is Shenault and our best Defensive player is Landman? Get OUT! That’s going out on a serious limb, there.
What a weird take.

When you’re reading about the Ducks for this year’s match-up, are you really going to be looking for that whacky hot take nobody saw coming? Or do you just want to know who is returning, who the best players are projected to be and positions of strength and areas of weakness for our opponent?

Let’s face it, outside of Callier and Shenault, the huskers know nothing about our team.

The nice thing about playing CSU then Nebraska is that the players are going to have to buy in. If UNC or any FCS program was in the opener, the players might not have the same kind of incentive and Montana State happened in 2006.

And this time around, we will have a game tape of the Corn...it must still be killing them that CU still beat them last year without any game tape. CU should win this game this season...NO EXCUSES!

The nice thing about playing CSU then Nebraska is that the players are going to have to buy in. If UNC or any FCS program was in the opener, the players might not have the same kind of incentive and Montana State happened in 2006.

And this time around, we will have a game tape of the Corn...it must still be killing them that CU still beat them last year without any game tape. CU should win this game this season...NO EXCUSES!

Mel Tucker is too good a football coach to allow a letdown in an opener-and I also don't think he'll call off the dogs if we get a lead the size of the one we had last year against CSU.

Mel Tucker is too good a football coach to allow a letdown in an opener-and I also don't think he'll call off the dogs if we get a lead the size of the one we had last year against CSU.

Agree,

And while it isn't priority #1 I can see HCMT wanting to make sure that CSU and the whole state understand the pecking order. Big lead we may see a lot of backups but they aren't going to be trying not to score.

Colorado has been overrun by those Cali-commies...once they are done with Colorado, they will set their sights on your state.[/QUOTE]
Won't happen. Too many Republicans in Nebraska. They hate Cali-commies. Anyway, the wall will be finished by then.

I’m a much bigger fan of the wall if it encircles Nebraska.

Besides, the only reason Nebraska self identifies as Republican is because of the red associated with it. We all know that.

I’m a much bigger fan of the wall if it encircles Nebraska.

Besides, the only reason Nebraska self identifies as Republican is because of the red associated with it. We all know that.
I feel they actually have a lot in common with the other red states.

Did not look it up but my guess is that Nebraska has and will continue to lose population. Nobody has a desire to live in that ****hole

Back