What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

What has CU done to Nebraska?
CU is responsible for ruining Nebraska. Since 62-36, Nebraska has never been the same.

CU is responsible for scoring the most points ever (at the time) against Nebraska. Since 62-36 the pink skirts have allowed some good ones into the 70’s.

CU is responsible for winning a national title before their god coach Tom “cover up for his players” Osborne did.

CU is responsible for ending Nebraska’s long bowl streak in 2002.

CU is responsible for thawing out a “Frost advisory” and spoiling their saviors first actual game.

Can’t wait to see what this years chapter brings!

t_1537404632754_name_os_scott_frost_nebraska_ucf_20180919

As I recall, that Callier "sweep the leg" thing was such utter bullsh@t. There were frame-by-frame analyses akin to the Zapruder Kennedy assassination film on the Huskers fansites, showing nothing.

And with how much harassment Callier has been getting from classy Husker fans on social media. I wouldn’t be surprised if Callier is full of motivation for the game.

If it was any other fan base, I would almost feel sorry for them. 2 years of fantasy level expectations. 2 years where they are crushed by the Buffaloes.

98 more days to go until @BuffSurveyor sheds tears on national TV just like the 2001 game. 62 + 36 = 98!
Several things I like about this:
1. Nebraska is in the heads of CU fans.
2. Jalapeno can add. One equation for sure.
3. Buff fans are living in the past. Hypocrites!
4. I'm vacationing between the ears of many of you. Thanks! Best clean up some. It stinks in there.
5. Last but not least: 49-19-2.

Speaking of hypocrite...on HuskerMax, you don't list CU as the #1 team you want to beat this year although you can't help but post here.

4. I'm vacationing between the ears of many of you. Thanks! Best clean up some. It stinks in there.
How do you reconcile points 3 and 5? I’ll hang up and listen.

Poor Surveyor. He’s a classic case of imprinting. Much like a duckling who sees a farmer’s boot and thinks that it is his mom, Survyor had an experience with the Buffs long ago. He spent his formative years wandering aimlessly around various truck stops while his mom was busy “cleaning cabs.” A family of Buffs fans must have been nice to him at one point in time by giving him some Oberto beef jerky or something and he began to follow them around. Not wanting to take some random child with them, the family left him with truck stop manager and continued on their way.

Surveyor grew up in the cult of the cobgobblers but he still can’t forget the family of Buffs fans who were so nice to him. He claims to hate the Buffs but that’s a lie. See, the only people who were ever nice to Surveyor were that family. He logs in here regularly in hope that he will one day be reunited with them.

Speaking of hypocrite...on HuskerMax, you don't list CU as the #1 team you want to beat this year although you can't help but post here.
BOOM! He might have just made my point. Look who's hanging out at HuskerMax. I don't consider CU top of the list of teams for the Huskers to beat this year. Wisconsin is by far.

It's fun to see the hate for the Huskers begin to boil again from the little brother to the West. It's beginning to happen just the same from the one to the East too. Except they have my more of my attention. Could it be they are a better program than CU?

One of these days (sooner than later) you'll have Texas in the PAC12, then you will develop a whole new definition of hate for a program. If that happens, I and most all Husker fans will be squarely in your court.

Good luck with them. They don't know how to play fair.

BOOM! He might have just made my point. Look who's hanging out at HuskerMax. I don't consider CU top of the list of teams for the Huskers to beat this year. Wisconsin is by far.

It's fun to see the hate for the Huskers begin to boil again from the little brother to the West. It's beginning to happen just the same from the one to the East too. Except they have my more of my attention. Could it be they are a better program than CU?

One of these days (sooner than later) you'll have Texas in the PAC12, then you will develop a whole new definition of hate for a program. If that happens, I and most all Husker fans will be squarely in your court.

Good luck with them. They don't know how to play fair.

LOL...we would both be lying if we said we didn't miss this series.

The Pac-12 has been in this situation before (especially before adding CU & Utah) so further expansion might not be in the cards. But I do long for those Big 8 contests that we used to see so I'm open to seeing both Oklahoma schools on the schedule again and TT would be fine. I'm still hopeful CU and NU would play annually in men's basketball. I have an ESPN+ subscription (totally worth it imo) and I will be watching some KU, KSU, and OSU games...not a big fan of Baylor tho. Iowa State, WVU, TCU, and TT come to that platform next year.

You know CU fans don't like Texas but I don't see them as a rival to be honest with you but any contest with them will have an extra amount of intensity in them.

I think by 2021, it will be much clearer where the Pac-12 will go when it comes to the media rights stuff and expansion. The ACC Network's success could determine the fate of the P12N since the ACC and PAC are very similar in many ways.

And I will still root for the Hawkeyes against the felons of Lincoln.

You just don’t learn do you? You sounded the same last year. Who is in the head of who again? You have stayed on our site long after playing each other.
I can’t wait to see your loser coach cry up a storm of excuses again. I lost all respect for that assclown with his bull**** last year. You must be proud to have a leader full of excuses. Remember back when your classy fan base booed him as a player? Now he is your savior? A savior with a 3-8 record!
Get a life oh and SCOREBOARD!!!!

Back