What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Very strong Kool Aid batch this year in Nebraska. I believed and still believe that Frost won't really get going until 2020 at the earliest. I'll happily remind surveyor that it even took Oregon State two years to show glimmers of hope under Andersen after Riley left for Lincoln.

Very strong Kool Aid batch this year in Nebraska. I believed and still believe that Frost won't really get going until 2020 at the earliest. I'll happily remind surveyor that it even took Oregon State two years to show glimmers of hope under Andersen after Riley left for Lincoln.

Whats your definition of getting going? 6-6? Theyll get there. 8-9 wins? No.

How I see Collier's first sack of Martinez:
source.gif

The ending is sweet! Biggest game to ever be played in Boulder! I hope my kids can witness a game in Folsom as meaningful as this was.

I've said it before elsewhere but the on-air reading of Sal's letter followed by the dissolve to the sky, tilt down to the stadium and flashing of the final score is some of the best live TV producing I've ever seen.

HuskerMax, Surveyor's home forum, mentioned that Phil Steele chose the Huskers to win the B1G West Division.

That is only going to make this year's win over the Huskers even sweeter!
That will sell him a lot of magazines as fuskers love to read positive things about themselves.

Virtually no chance it happens though. It would mean ending up ahead of Wisconsin, Iowa, and Northwestern. They need to figure out how to actually beat those teams before they can end ahead of them in the standings.

Yeah, 247 has them going 11-1.

7A6FCE07-CCC6-4FCF-BD62-F69515EB3C78.jpeg

Holic outlined it in another thread but they’ve been obliterated by attrition over the last few years. The ‘17 class, which has like 9 of an initial 21 recruits left, was hit the hardest but the ‘16 and ‘18 classes also had their fare share of attrition. If Mo Washington is exiled, they’ll have lost 4 of their top 8 recruits from the ‘18 class.

Adrian Martinez is really good (although still prone to dumb mistakes in the pocket) and Scott Frost single handedly took a winless team to undefeated are the only reasons I’m seeing for these high expectations.

View attachment 29884

Holic outlined it in another thread but they’ve been obliterated by attrition over the last few years. The ‘17 class, which has like 9 of an initial 21 recruits left, was hit the hardest but the ‘16 and ‘18 classes also had their fare share of attrition. If Mo Washington is exiled, they’ll have lost 4 of their top 8 recruits from the ‘18 class.

Adrian Martinez is really good (although still prone to dumb mistakes in the pocket) and Scott Frost single handedly took a winless team to undefeated are the only reasons I’m seeing for these high expectations.
It's going to be delicious when they start dropping games.

View attachment 29884

Martinez is very good. He is not only mistake prone but his style of play makes it almost impossible for him to stay healthy and without him they are in deep trouble.

View attachment 29884

HAHAHAAH! They need to worry about Northern illinois before they beat Wisconsin, Iowa AND OSU in the SAME season! That is **** stupid at its finest. 11-1? What the actual ****...that’s so beyond reality it isn’t even funny.

Back