What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Drove through Nebraska earlier this week on my way to Minnesota then Wisconsin. Worst cow stench I ever smelled and I have gone through those many times. Unfortunately I have to go back through that dump.

The cornfields in Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin put Nebraska's to shame. Remember they were not the original Cornhuskers for a reason. I will have no problems rooting for Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa to stomp those Fake-skers.

I will be esastic when I see the Buffs return to their physical ways of the old Big 8 and pounds the Cornholers into the ground.

Part of me just wants to fill up a piss balloon and hit a nub after pushing a granny down the stairs just so all the bull**** lies they come up with will at least have some semblance of truth. Maybe slash some tires, hit someone in the head with a beer bottle, and break some windshields while I'm at it. What's that phrase for when someone (or in this case an entire fanbase) tells themselves something over and over again they start to believe it actually happened?

Part of me just wants to fill up a piss balloon and hit a nub after pushing a granny down the stairs just so all the bull**** lies they come up with will at least have some semblance of truth. Maybe slash some tires, hit someone in the head with a beer bottle, and break some windshields while I'm at it. What's that phrase for when someone (or in this case an entire fanbase) tells themselves something over and over again they start to believe it actually happened?
Cornfabulation

So many true statements and observations have been made on this thread.

Everyday there is a Omaha World Herald sports section fluff piece regarding little orphan frosty or the ‘skwirtz in general, it seems. Then you hear through the office about how “this is going to be the year that things change” - the 18th edition. Luckily, there are a few Iowa fans that give the nubs some flack. Though, I did get a momentary “I hope IA State dumps on the Hawkeyes” after one fan picked apart the kNU schedule and commented that Colorado sucks and they would probably win that game...dick.

I just don’t get how after so many years and so many doses of reality, the nub fanbase still thinks they are relevant? Praying to the figurines of cOsborne, Frosty, and lil’ tread aren’t going to bring back anything but sadness.

So many true statements and observations have been made on this thread.

Everyday there is a Omaha World Herald sports section fluff piece regarding little orphan frosty or the ‘skwirtz in general, it seems. Then you hear through the office about how “this is going to be the year that things change” - the 18th edition. Luckily, there are a few Iowa fans that give the nubs some flack. Though, I did get a momentary “I hope IA State dumps on the Hawkeyes” after one fan picked apart the kNU schedule and commented that Colorado sucks and they would probably win that game...dick.

I just don’t get how after so many years and so many doses of reality, the nub fanbase still thinks they are relevant? Praying to the figurines of cOsborne, Frosty, and lil’ tread aren’t going to bring back anything but sadness.
And I would gladly sip on the gigantic stream of grief filled tears, except the meth content might render permanent brain damage.

Was talking to the coach I am going to be assisting for my kids 6th grade team and was saying that we were going to miss our first game because we were headed up for the CU Nubs game. Said I could probably sell them for $$$$ but the people I sit with would be pissed. Well one of the dads who grew up in Nebraska happened along and said he won't go to Boulder for a game because of the bad things they do. I started laughing and said something about throwing batteries and he replied back with cups of piss and tires slashed as true stories. I laughed even more and said he forgot that we also push old ladies down the stairs.

Was talking to the coach I am going to be assisting for my kids 6th grade team and was saying that we were going to miss our first game because we were headed up for the CU Nubs game. Said I could probably sell them for $$$$ but the people I sit with would be pissed. Well one of the dads who grew up in Nebraska happened along and said he won't go to Boulder for a game because of the bad things they do. I started laughing and said something about throwing batteries and he replied back with cups of piss and tires slashed as true stories. I laughed even more and said he forgot that we also push old ladies down the stairs.
Did you remind him that in Maslow’s hierarchy of fan behavior, actually selling out a stadium comes before rampant fan violence?

I’ve seen some ****ed up **** in my day and this ranks up there.

Talk about self-inflicted wounds. No other team could negatively recruit them better.

Also, it would be nice if the University shared when he graduated.

Over half of the nub fans didn’t even go to college as high school was challenging enough. Going by the camo hat with a giant N on it, I think this “fell’r” belongs in the latter.

*I am not saying that the University of Nebraska system puts out the most brilliant minds, nor am I saying that you have to attend or graduate from a school to enjoy their athletic program.

So word in the Omaha world herald is that kNU is the belle of the B1G media days, and are being picked to finish a top of the West?!?!

Don’t you need to consistently beat MN, and NW...then go toe to toe with Wisconsin and Iowa each year to be considered a contender? I mean nub buzz is good for the local economy...red polyester nubbery isn’t cheap, but if anyone believes this - after dropping ALL of the non-conference games last year - is free-basing meth right out of the cooker!

True, because Frosty coloring bible > numerical fact *shrugs*
giphy.gif

Back