What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

I had drive through Nebraska today on my way to South Dakota. Was wearing my buff shirt and hat. Nobody gave me any ****, even after I pushed an old lady down the stairs on my way to the bathroom. Probably afraid I was going to throw a piss balloon at them if they stuck around.

I wonder if the Fusker painted man has a tattoo commemorating that.
EHXZA_5XMJ4

That was a fun trip through Nebraska back home. Someone who I was riding with me bought me a Cornhusker cap and told me I had to wear it even if I was wearing a t-shirt with a Ralphie logo on it. I told the cashier that I was conflicted and missed watching the annual rivalry game and she agreed with me.

I'll have no problems cheering for the Huskers when they are not playing CU. When CU is the opponent, I'm still going to shout GO BUFFS! Family from Oklahoma/Texas still can't get over the fact that I'd still root for CU over OU.

A view from my office desk:

upload_2019-7-22_9-53-19.png

That was a fun trip through Nebraska back home. Someone who I was riding with me bought me a Cornhusker cap and told me I had to wear it even if I was wearing a t-shirt with a Ralphie logo on it. I told the cashier that I was conflicted and missed watching the annual rivalry game and she agreed with me.

I'll have no problems cheering for the Huskers when they are not playing CU. When CU is the opponent, I'm still going to shout GO BUFFS! Family from Oklahoma/Texas still can't get over the fact that I'd still root for CU over OU.

View attachment 30281
Da fuk?

(I miss neg rep so much right now.)

View attachment 30281
tumblr_llj5mkabCo1qa9yvvo1_400.gif

View attachment 30281

:eek:o_O

View attachment 30281
giphy.gif

View attachment 30281
source.gif

Hypocrisy runs thick and fake stories (and irrelevant ones) are prominent with many CU fans when it comes to Nebraska.
Like how poorly opposing fans are treated?

Honestly, I wonder if you’re really this hypocritical or if you’re just trolling.

View attachment 30281

Agree with @Buffnik

Lighten up guys...LOL, I'm going to make a bet with that person and if CU wins, he is going to have to buy CU gear. Nothing wrong with such bets?

I had drive through Nebraska today on my way to South Dakota. Was wearing my buff shirt and hat. Nobody gave me any ****, even after I pushed an old lady down the stairs on my way to the bathroom. Probably afraid I was going to throw a piss balloon at them if they stuck around.
If you start the push in the lower back you get more distance, I got granny all the way down section 104 back in '01.

If you start the push in the lower back you get more distance, I got granny all the way down section 104 back in '01.

While there's no substitute for brute force and aggression, leverage and technique are the real keys to an elite Nub granny toss.

I’ve found that simply kicking the wheelchair is typically the most efficient method.

Lmfao, good work gentlemen. Thanks for the laugh.

You have to remember that the typical Nebraska female has eaten enough twinkies and greasy food over a lifetime that by the time she is a granny gravity is her worst enemy.

All you have to do is get the momentum started and the angle of the stairs will take care of the rest.

You have to remember that the typical Nebraska female has eaten enough twinkies and greasy food over a lifetime that by the time she is a granny gravity is her worst enemy.

All you have to do is get the momentum started and the angle of the stairs will take care of the rest.
It’s still important to keep your hands inside and pad level low.

I’m telling you, just give the wheelchair a swift kick. Gravity takes care of the rest. I’ve spent years perfecting this technique.

Back