What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Thank you for the explanation. I have heard the stories myself. This is a new era and a temporarily renewed rivalry. I wish fans on both sides can clean the slate and look at it as an opportunity to move on and enjoy the experience. I deeply miss watching NU vs. CU every year. Neither team is national dominant right now, and most of the county doesn’t care about this game. Nebraska fans care about it a lot, and this is the "go-to game" for Nebraska fans this year. I hope everyone can take a step back and appreciate the opportunity to play each other again. We are all lucky to be a part of it. Why waste time being assholes to each other. Let's cheer on our teams and slam some beers together. It will be a long time until we get the opportunity to do it again. Let's leave the fan legacy with a good taste in everyone's mouth after this game.

I went a restaurant in Lincoln after the game last year (Clad in CU gear) and had to ask repeatedly for basic things one needs for a post-football game meal like beer and salt. Spare us the sanctimous BS and look in the mirror, jackass.

Last edited:
Thank you for the explanation. I have heard the stories myself. This is a new era and a temporarily renewed rivalry. I wish fans on both sides can clean the slate and look at it as an opportunity to move on and enjoy the experience. I deeply miss watching NU vs. CU every year. Neither team is national dominant right now, and most of the county doesn’t care about this game. Nebraska fans care about it a lot, and this is the "go-to game" for Nebraska fans this year. I hope everyone can take a step back and appreciate the opportunity to play each other again. We are all lucky to be a part of it. Why waste time being assholes to each other. Let's cheer on our teams and slam some beers together. It will be a long time until we get the opportunity to do it again. Let's leave the fan legacy with a good taste in everyone's mouth after this game.

This sounds lame as ****.

Good fan banter is healthy-unwarranted arrogance (especially coming from a program that hasn't won a conference championship of any sort since.......1998?) is not. You think you're Alabama, but in reality you're Northwestern. Go back to HuskerMax and get off our board.
I would agree with you, Nebraska Football, was and is, a middle of the road program for the last two decades. Nebraska is nowhere near the quality program that Alabama is today or Nebraska was in the ’90s. You can take me off your blanket list of delusional Nebraska fans. Thousands of us understand where we stand today vs. in the past.
I understand you don’t want to compare Nebraska football to Colorado Football and its history. Instead, you are grasping at straws to insult Nebraskans and the University of Nebraska to make some sort of point that you are better than us at something. I will make it easy for you… you win at all arguments! Now let's see what a clean slate looks like going forward. Possibly you could even meet a Nebraskan and have a civil conversation. You never know.

I would agree with you, Nebraska Football, was and is, a middle of the road program for the last two decades. Nebraska is nowhere near the quality program that Alabama is today or Nebraska was in the ’90s. You can take me off your blanket list of delusional Nebraska fans. Thousands of us understand where we stand today vs. in the past.
I understand you don’t want to compare Nebraska football to Colorado Football and its history. Instead, you are grasping at straws to insult Nebraskans and the University of Nebraska to make some sort of point that you are better than us at something. I will make it easy for you… you win at all arguments! Now let's see what a clean slate looks like going forward. Possibly you could even meet a Nebraskan and have a civil conversation. You never know.

Oh you guys were friendly AF until you lost. Just do us a favor and spare us the arrogance and we'll get along fine between now and September 7th.

Anyone have Husker fans as neighbors growing up? Had a couple and they even were CU men's basketball fans during the 1990s. It wouldn't surprise me to see more Husker fans like that so you might want to be nice to your Husker neighbors since they might be more CU MBB fans from those ranks especially with Tad Boyle and an attractive conference basketball schedule.

It's also an exciting time since Mel Tucker hails from the Big Ten region just like Bill McCartney did. You can say the same thing about Frost and the Huskers.

Anyone have Husker fans as neighbors growing up? Had a couple and they even were CU men's basketball fans during the 1990s. It wouldn't surprise me to see more Husker fans like that so you might want to be nice to your Husker neighbors since they might be more CU MBB fans from those ranks especially with Tad Boyle and an attractive conference basketball schedule.

It's also an exciting time since Mel Tucker hails from the Big Ten region just like Bill McCartney did. You can say the same thing about Frost and the Huskers.

No, I grew up in a good neighborhood.

Mel Tucker has also called out Nebraska before he's coached a game here too!

Remember back some time ago when we were all in the Big12 some Pusker fan tried to claim that after the 2001 CU/NU game in Boulder they went into a 7-11 for something or other and when they came out, a tow truck had hooked up to their Farmall and was hauling it away. The outright lies that were being told by that low class nub fanbase were a riot. Evidently this flatlander inbred thought that tow trucks were so quick to respond to a call that they could be anywhere and hooked up to a vehicle in 5 minutes. Their delusional ignorance is laughable!

You know that this is the Nebraska HATE thread on a CU fan site right? The **** you expect?

2001_62-36-scoreboard.jpg
Dmm6kcrXcAIcP3p.jpg

339 left!

I can assure you that a fan of both Nub football and CU basketball is not somebody I want to be nice to.

That is to bad. Some people can't get past insults and violence. Good fan banter is fun a healthy. Threating to throw piss ballons at people is classless and wrong. I feel bad for people that can't get past the fact that it is just a game, and we are all on the same team in the end. I hope you choose to stay home and cool off instead. FYI... Boulder police will be onsite throughout the event. I would reconsider your threat.
where do you think we get the piss ballons from, they are holding a "How to throw a baton correctly seminar" the week before the game. We even practice pushing old ladies down the aisles using weighted mannequins, needs to be more life like because your women are huge. should have read all the posts first. Goalline I can't believe you let him off. lol

Remember back some time ago when we were all in the Big12 some Pusker fan tried to claim that after the 2001 CU/NU game in Boulder they went into a 7-11 for something or other and when they came out, a tow truck had hooked up to their Farmall and was hauling it away. The outright lies that were being told by that low class nub fanbase were a riot. Evidently this flatlander inbred thought that tow trucks were so quick to respond to a call that they could be anywhere and hooked up to a vehicle in 5 minutes. Their delusional ignorance is laughable!

Brother-in-law once worked for Wyatt's Towing here in Denver. His company once towed Tulowitz's expensive car. I'm sure they were able to extract a nice payment from Tulo. A Farmall would be a pain in the neck to tow for sure...LOL!

where do you think we get the piss ballons from, they are holding a "How to throw a baton correctly seminar" the week before the game. We even practice pushing old ladies down the aisles using weighted mannequins, needs to be more life like because your women are huge. should have read all the posts first. Goalline I can't believe you let him off. lol
Weighted mannequins would have saved me a ton on my granny's medical bills...

F#ck you, you are a youngster and just so stupid. You come here still thinking your **** doesn't stink, let me tell you it does. Why don't you look hard at your programs legacy, I hope to God no other program shot up players with animal steroids like yours did. Every time I talk to a nibblet they always drop their eyes to the ground and at best mumble ****. I Know a couple of guys who where guinea pigs and a couple who are no longer with us. Yeah that's one hell of a program to be proud of. F#CK YOU

F#ck you, you are a youngster and just so stupid. You come here still thinking your **** doesn't stink, let me tell you it does. Why don't you look hard at your programs legacy, I hope to God no other program shot up players with animal steroids like yours did. Every time I talk to a nibblet they always drop their eyes to the ground and at best mumble ****. I Know a couple of guys who where guinea pigs and a couple who are no longer with us. Yeah that's one hell of a program to be proud of. F#CK YOU
So are you saying you don't want to join the Blur Parties Tailgate and hang out with Nebraska fans? I just want to make sure I understood you correctly?

2001_62-36-scoreboard.jpg
Dmm6kcrXcAIcP3p.jpg

339 left!

NU VS CU
49 wins
19 losses
2 ties

ALL-TIME WINNING PERCENTAGE
NU 897–388–40 (.692) - Tied for 6th in the nation
CU 702–501–36 (.581) - Tied for 35th in the nation

ALL-TIME WINS
NU - 897 - 5th in the nation