What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official ****braska Hate Thread

Surveyor is the gift that keeps on giving.
85240747.gif

Okay we need to fire this thread back up-its like the site refresh has tampered down our hate of the Nubs or something.......

I just sent an invoice number (I'm an accounts receivable accountant) and the last four numbers of that invoice was 6236. Wonder if I should tell that person GO BUFFS when I get an email response? 😂
A few weeks back my inbox at work had 6236 emails in it. It brought a smile to my face.

As a CPA my condolences for choosing accounting. God knows there isn't a day that goes by I don't live in regret.

Been at the job for 13 years so I think I understand where you are coming from. Can't be worse than the accounting for the Huskers and their fans?

Maybe Leaf is stealing painkillers again.

Addiction can be tough to overcome and you should know since you can't help but visit this site.

I rolled my eyes when ESPN made a big deal out of him overcoming addiction and turning his life around with broadcasting.

It’s good he overcame addiction, that’s bad ass, good for him. But **** off with the nonsense about him becoming a broadcaster. He knew people, he was handed an opportunity to make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year.

End rant. Carry on with the Huskers hate.

Back