What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Nicholls Colonels (0-2) @ Colorado Buffaloes(2-1) Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be 35-0 or 42-0. There's no way you can fail three consecutive times in the red zone against a team that has otherwise been letting you move the ball at will. Just get the backups in and treat it like a bye week. No need to run up the score at this point. Trust the defense, end this ****ing game and get some rest.

We're fine for winning, but this quarter has been crap. Louisiana-Monroe was up on these guys 40-0 before halftime.
I call that a big red flag. We're gonna get raped next week if we're giving up multiple first downs to these guys with our first string team.

I realize that we're a bit sloppy, but there is no perfect game. We're on pace for 48 points.

My only main concern is that Sefo seems off

I realize that we're a bit sloppy, but there is no perfect game. We're on pace for 48 points.

My only main concern is that Sefo seems off
he obviously is hurt, can't make his throws, now I worry about his confidence.

Mac just said Sefo throwing everything high. Shoulder is bothering him.
I think he's done for the day.

Should bev42-0, only cu can leave fans concerned and frustrated during a blowout. Defense have a sack today?

They are sitting some guys on defense intentionally today. At least three regular front seven contributors have not played today.

I would be more concerned with QB right now.

They are sitting some guys on defense intentionally today. At least three regular front seven contributors have not played today.

Thank you - tired of the hand-wringing

Why wouldn't you rest your QB who is hurt then?

Reactions: SBG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back