What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Nicholls Colonels (0-2) @ Colorado Buffaloes(2-1) Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacIntyre seems to think Sefo's shoulder isn't going to get much better. "He's gonna have to get used to it".

Both Lindgren and MM have said for two years that they want sefo to run it a little more????? That would make sense to me if sefo was one of those fast guys like Seth Collins or Braxton Miller who can speed away from defenders and then get out of bounds. ...but Sefo is built and runs like a fullback. He is a tough guy, but how long could you expect a qb to make it running that way? Even w/o injury all this running makes him less of a passer?

We should use sefo as a PP. He was a weapon as a PP last year. Do they make Hogan, or Goff or Kessler run the ball by design?

I love the motivation and the team building of our coaching staff, but questionable football reasoning such as the above makes me worry about BL and MM.

This pisses me off.

We've seen this time and again at CU. We ride a QB for a few years. He gets hurt or retires, and we have no one with experience. GMAFB

MacIntyre is going to have to answer a lot of questions about why he didn't go with Graham as his chip shot FG guy, and deservedly so.

MacIntyre is going to have to answer a lot of questions about why he didn't go with Graham as his chip shot FG guy, and deservedly so.
Sorry I don't follow, why? DG has done ok, that's probably his poorest attempt yet.

Not sure if it's a lot. Maybe they had Diego do the extra work since his parents traveled from Mexico to see him play this week and next.

Well, it's not a Pritchard RB debut, but Lee has looked pretty good out of the backfield today.

Serious question...Just turned the game on at 24-0. Has the ball been in our red zone at all in this game?

I started in the 2nd quarter, and they got like 2 first downs since. They've done NOTHING this half.

I've developed a better understanding on why HCMM had Sefo play hurt today. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back