What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Oregon Ducks (2-2) @ Colorado Buffaloes(3-1) Game Day Thread

I can't decide which team's quarterback sucks more. Both have missed easy sure thing touchdown throws. and thrown stupid interceptions... I'm going to score it as a wash for now

When I watch this game I don't see two evenly matched teams. They look way better than us on both sides of the ball. Our offense looks particularly feeble against their defense.

All that talk, great start cu. Oregon didn't need confidence but our offense looks like the hawaii game.

When I watch this game I don't see two evenly matched teams. They look way better than us on both sides of the ball. Our offense looks particularly feeble against their defense.
What do you expects, when our coach consistently recruits 70+ ranked recruiting classes. Oh wait I forgot, but recruiting rankings don't matter

Our secondary <3

If they don't get a 3rd and short, I'm confident we are getting a stop. Just gotta keep making tackles up front and slow that running game down.

Offensively, Powell feels like the wrong back. But keep running it plz.

Need to play with some intensity. It is not likely we are going to win this but the team needs to feel like they can. That comes down to Mac.

In there 2 wins O gave up 500+ and 430 yards. We should be moving the ball. Sefo's iInterception was a blown route, but a dangerous call, I think

Our secondary <3

If they don't get a 3rd and short, I'm confident we are getting a stop. Just gotta keep making tackles up front and slow that running game down.

Offensively, Powell feels like the wrong back. But keep running it plz.

Defensively i have hope...offense not so much

Back