What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Oregon Ducks (2-2) @ Colorado Buffaloes(3-1) Game Day Thread

Lets go. After all the mistakes, were still tied with the defending pac 12 champs. We got this. I'm not afraid of their offense

Just came home from the bar, to watch this in peace at home. Buffs playing pretty darn good. I'm impressed, haven't seen the Buffs play like this in how many years.......?

Just came home from the bar, to watch this in peace at home. Buffs playing pretty darn good. I'm impressed, haven't seen the Buffs play like this in how many years.......?

Agreed.

This is not your normal Duck team but we are better. We must improve in the 2nd half though to do this.

Any body know what grey on the back of the helmets are, looks like some kind of design but can't see what it is.

Lol at either qb trying to beat us. Gonna be their running game and trick plays that do us in. Cmon guys!!

What the **** do we do before games and at halftime
Based on what the sideline reporter said about how happy we were to be tied, I guess, we spent the half time patting ourselves on the back for not getting blown out yet. We might lose, but at least we didn't get blown out guys! That's almost as good as a win!

Have to take more shots down the field. Defense isn't gonna hold. We need to open it up.

Aaaaand Solis jumps offside despite the ball being under his nose.

"GREAT JOB GUYS YOU PLAYED EM REALLY TOUGH IN THE FIRST HALF DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS FOR THE REST OF THE GAME YOU'RE ALL WINNERS AT HEART." (neglecting the fact that we're playing a 2-2 unranked team at home)

lol.

Any body know what grey on the back of the helmets are, looks like some kind of design but can't see what it is.

Ribbon for the Oregon shooting. UO and OSU decided to wear them today. CU followed suit.

Back