What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Oregon State Prediction Thread

Forecast for game got worse, more rain and wind expected:

QPF_24_DAY2_20130929_12_201309271529.jpg

Where the Buffalo roam, storms follow

It's OREGON, people! No tans there, only RUST! Its going to rain. Good thing HCMM had the Buffs practice in the rain last week.

Forecast for game got worse, more rain and wind expected:

QPF_24_DAY2_20130929_12_201309271529.jpg

Where the Buffalo roam, storms follow

Not sure what to make of bad whether. Being the underdog, maybe it suits us as a negator. Neither team seems to run worth a damn. We've had our share of practice in wet weather. Might just be who has the better luck of a turnover-fest.

Helps us as the road team cuz it will chill out the crowd. Rain only benefits us. Practiced in much worse two weeks ago. Lets go Pow Pow!

I'll be hoping for a big platter of crow for Sunday lunch, but .....

I think the beav's play desperate while the Buffs look rusty after a 3 week hiatus.
fur balls 33
Buffs 20

Are you a Beaver fan pretending to be a Duck fan?

LOL. The day I root for the barkrats in anything other than early season non-conference games is the day that you can stuff a buffalo into a birdhouse. It seems that fans of opposing teams are treated as trolls until proven otherwise on this board....:rolling_eyes:

LOL. The day I root for the barkrats in anything other than early season non-conference games is the day that you can stuff a buffalo into a birdhouse. It seems that fans of opposing teams are treated as trolls until proven otherwise on this board....:rolling_eyes:

Well hello again duckie. Fancy seeing you across the Rockies...

You're a well-traveled troll. Surely you know the disguise troll act Utah and BYU fans pull, maybe Duckies and Beavs do it the "Utah way". **** if I know. Plus, we come from the Big XII. One must always be suspicious.

Nice name. Look forward to the day the Buffs launch Operation Bagration on your blitzkrieging asses.

HAHA. Hey Bear, what in the world are you doing on a Buffalo board? When do you guys play them? Nice pic BTW.

They have good happy hour specials here. I could ask the same of you being over here. Oh, they know when we play. Lots of wagers have been placed. I agree on the pic. :smokin:

17-7 Buffs. The combination of wind and rain will keep the scoring down. I could see special teams as a big factor in the conditions. Kicking and fielding kicks could be a bitch.

Last edited:
42-33 CU

Think we get the ground game going a bit and our defense proves they're for real. ST sucks again, Neinas threads pop up all over the place.

Also, I can't wait to see the DL tomorrow. Can you guys imagine how awesome it'll be when they're allowed to rush the passer? I'm excited!

You're a well-traveled troll. Surely you know the disguise troll act Utah and BYU fans pull, maybe Duckies and Beavs do it the "Utah way". **** if I know. Plus, we come from the Big XII. One must always be suspicious.

Nice name. Look forward to the day the Buffs launch Operation Bagration on your blitzkrieging asses.

Trust me if I chose to be a troll I would have the offensive firepower to shellack you. :rolling_eyes: You'll never catch me wearing buckteeth and pretending to be a barkrat. BTW You will need to muster a legendary herd of bison if you ever hope to stampede us.

Trust me if I chose to be a troll I would have the offensive firepower to shellack you. :rolling_eyes: You'll never catch me wearing buckteeth and pretending to be a barkrat. BTW You will need to muster a legendary herd of bison if you ever hope to stampede us.
pride goeth before the fall. trust us, we know.

One of those young Ducks who thinks 2010-2013 is "forever". Cute.

Go play with Cal. See you Sunday or Monday.

One of those young Ducks who thinks 2010-2013 is "forever". Cute.

Go play with Cal. See you Sunday or Monday.
Nice try Mr. BisonHoo. I went to my first Duck games back when they wore the yellow and green. Looks like you get to see Oregon up close and personal for a 2nd time in one year. You've got to be stoked after the first experience. Cya next week BuffaloWahooWah.

Nice try Mr. BisonHoo. I went to my first Duck games back when they wore the yellow and green. Looks like you get to see Oregon up close and personal for a 2nd time in one year. You've got to be stoked after the first experience. Cya next week BuffaloWahooWah.

Even cuter how you have this party line "Went to my first Duck games back when they wore the yellow and green". You and every other Duck :lol:. Your mistaken view that I'm somehow a "UVA/Buff" is off the mark. I enjoy UVA taking beatdowns to keep them humble, they're like Cal grads on steroids when doing well. Wine and cheese included. I also follow University of Colorado athletics for my own enjoyment. I don't see myself AS the school I follow -- you appear to somehow see yourself as "the University of Oregon football". We all know the truth of Oregon's bandwagon brigade. Here, we take pride in following our team no matter what. We've been through it all, both absolute highs (some of which Oregon can still only dream of) and lows. You seem like the type of guy who throws the Oregon cheerleader posters away and instead wanks to that DeAnthony Thomas poster on your ceiling.

Even cuter how you have this party line "Went to my first Duck games back when they wore the yellow and green". You and every other Duck :lol:. Your mistaken view that I'm somehow a "UVA/Buff" is off the mark. I enjoy UVA taking beatdowns to keep them humble, they're like Cal grads on steroids when doing well. Wine and cheese included. I also follow University of Colorado athletics for my own enjoyment. I don't see myself AS the school I follow -- you appear to somehow see yourself as "the University of Oregon football". We all know the truth of Oregon's bandwagon brigade. Here, we take pride in following our team no matter what. We've been through it all, both absolute highs (some of which Oregon can still only dream of) and lows. You seem like the type of guy who throws the Oregon cheerleader posters away and instead wanks to that DeAnthony Thomas poster on your ceiling.
Come on brother no need to get nasty, I know it's hard to be on the receiving end of such an ass whipping, not to mention the nagging thought in the back of your mind that another one is just around the bend. Don't hide that Hoo shirt. I do feel your pain. I have lived through an era of duck mediocrity so I'm no bandwagon fan, although it's a compliment that we have gained so many.

Last edited:
Come on brother no need to get nasty, I know it's hard to be on the receiving end of such as ass whipping, not to mention the nagging thought in the back of your mind that another one is just around the bend. Don't hide that Hoo shirt. I do feel your pain. I have lived through an era of duck mediocrity so I'm no bandwagon fan, although it's a compliment that we have gained so many.

We went 1-11 last year. Oregon beating CU is the absolute least of my worries. I realize you're trying to soak up every last drop of your peak with that nagging feeling you just promoted your very own Neuheisel and things are about to swing downwards a bit. I hope for your own sake that's not how it plays out. We're really excited about HCMM and where this program is headed. We've got a rebuild ahead of us, but we're seemingly ahead of schedule. Exciting times.

And if you follow basketball (I'm not sure if protocol allows the Oregon bandwagon brigade to do that), feel free to drop in during Hoops season. Enjoying the 4-1 series lead since joining the Pac we've got on you on the basketball court.

We went 1-11 last year. Oregon beating CU is the absolute least of my worries. I realize you're trying to soak up every last drop of your peak with that nagging feeling you just promoted your very own Neuheisel and things are about to swing downwards a bit. I hope for your own sake that's not how it plays out. We're really excited about HCMM and where this program is headed. We've got a rebuild ahead of us, but we're seemingly ahead of schedule. Exciting times.

And if you follow basketball (I'm not sure if protocol allows the Oregon bandwagon brigade to do that), feel free to drop in during Hoops season. Enjoying the 4-1 series lead since joining the Pac we've got on you on the basketball court.
The good thing about the Oregon system is that the system is bigger than any one man. Chip Kelly leaving is ok. The system remains intact and is operating near peak efficiency. Also Helfrich is no Neuweasal. I believe he will eclipse Kelly's accomplishments and bring the title to Oregon, either this year or in the next couple. At the very least Oregon will continue its streak of BCS appearances for the foreseeable future.

Back