What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pac-12 Championship Buffs vs. Washington Score Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think UDub is good, but they're not as good as their record. They've played some weak teams and caught some breaks.

I think we can get them.

CU 27, UW 20
I think we can get them as well. **** everyone predicting us to lose. Have some faith. We are very capable of pulling off this upset.

this is a tough one. I like our D against their O. Personally, I think our Buffs will do better with getting up for the big game (been doing it all season). uw might come in a little overconfident and have not faced a team as hungry as ours. we can not turn the ball over like we did the last few games, keep the penalties to minimum, and do not let them make a big return. Their coach is the wild card - he can definitely prepare and coach in big games, he will do some sneaky ****.

Pressure is all on Washington in this one.

Buffs should play loose but with a chip on their shoulders and let it ride.

Heart wants 24-21 Buffs
Head says 31-17 UW

I think their D line is going to cause problems in our run game and I have serious doubts about our kicking/special ed teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back