What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official Pac-12 Tournament Game Thread: #7 Oregon State v #10 Colorado ***

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
Here we go, the Buffs need a win to keep any hopes of a post-season alive. 7 PM MST on the P12 Network.

colorado-logo.png
v.
oregon-state-logo_0.png

Wed, Mar 11
Oregon StateLas Vegas, NV7:00 p.m.Pac-12 Networks
pac12-infographic.png

Live Audio Live Stats
In the midst of their injury and mental woes, Buffs got stomped by the Beavers earlier this season in Corvallis. Let's see if the buffs have more to say about the result this time. #gobuffs

It looks like The Buffs are 4 point favorites.
started out as 3.5 point favorites. weird. I wonder what the buffs have been against the spread this year? I have a feeling the buffs have consistently underperformed.

Positives: OSU Is not at home, and has skidded into the end of the season. Josh is better (though not 100%) and XJ seems to be healthier as well.
Negatives: CU Is playing on the road. CU seems to always start the p12 tourney very poor, and only overcomes that because they are playing a bad team (Utah in 2013, USC last year).

Go Buffs!

My sense is that the Buffs are not disadvantaged on a neutral court. They beat Drexel solidly in Hawaii, lost a close game to GW and Hawaii (essentially a home game for HI). We've had some good P12 and other tournament runs.. This game is a toss-up to me, whoever makes the last shot could be the winner.

I am surprised at the line... Seems like the smart guys are seeing improvement before many of us.... ;) LOL

Love to see us plant a solid seed of getting better, and turning this boat around. Go Buffs!

We keep saying we have the talent. If Ski can make a good speech and the guys can work together as a team they could definitely be a dark horse.

#12 seeded Trojans with a 21-4 run in the last ~8 minutes of the game and just pulled the upset over #5 seed ASU 67-64.
(Moral to the story- play to the buzzer Buffs!)

OT: check out the Roy Orbison free range chicken ad during game. Too darn funny.!!!!

On topic: let's win this game!

Dom improving his play both ends. Likey

keep it up! Decent ball movement so far.

Wow. Wes is being aggressive, nobody is hesitant to take open threes for once, and it sounds like a great crowd. Too bad about the defense, but OSU is hitting some pretty crazy shots.

Back