What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

*** Official Pac-12 Tournament Game Thread: #7 Oregon State v #10 Colorado ***

Nice win! 78 is the most anyone has scored on OSU all season, I believe. +13 edge on the boards, 24/26 from the line. Need to cut down on the turnovers, as usual.

Ducks haven't played since last Wednesday, so they'll be rested and ready to run. Thankfully we go 10 deep.

JHop has just disappeared down the stretch, not a good sign for next year. But Fletch has more burst and a much better jump shot. He and DT are TO-prone but at least they attack the rim.

Really fun second half to watch. Honestly the first half was decent too, but Oregon State made a ton of contested shots. Offensively this was the best game I've seen the buffs play this season... Making shots will do that.

Booker's spurt was huge. Great to see him step up instead of ending his career quietly.

Scott is having a terrific finish. Now that he's near healthy, there is a clear difference. The way he's played the last 2 weeks is what I would expect all of next year if healthy. That type of play will get him paid.

Fletcher shows signs but still looks has no sense with the ball in the open floor. 7 TO's tonight is crazy for a guy who touches it that rarely. He and X Johnson both have serious passing issues. XJust heard tonight XJ only has 15 assists on the season... Wow.

Dustin Thomas has come on as much as any of the younger guys (Fletcher too). Glad to see some development to go along with his confidence.

Despite Walton's love for XT, he's still shaky. Collier had good plays but physically can't defend at this level, yet.

Looking forward to the Oregon game! Buffs could be dangerous if a few shots fall early.

Good win, love the ft percentage, we haven't seen that in what ever? Keep it going, Scott sounds healthy finally, good. Different team when he is.

Was getting a bit worried for ski early in the second, but once he drained that three I knew it was on. He scored 13 points or so in 3 minutes, and that broke the game open.

Fun game to watch.

As far as tory, MJ said it got hit in the nuts when he was in, and didnt stay in long after that. not sure if that was the issue.

Ducks haven't played since last Wednesday, so they'll be rested and ready to run. Thankfully we go 10 deep.

JHop has just disappeared down the stretch, not a good sign for next year. But Fletch has more burst and a much better jump shot. He and DT are TO-prone but at least they attack the rim.

Jhop is lagging a bit. Fletch making a move. We need JHOP to improve focus tomorrow. Dom sparking a little

btw the comments about king encouraging about king for next year. Likey

8 days off is a double-edged sword though. Sometimes it takes a while to get back in the groove after a long break

imagejpeg
Tried to upload a pic from phone but it is too large. Great win and a good Buff crowd. Fletch needs to get a handle on his passing. Too many TOs. Ski huge and Scott looking like himself again. Time to roast some ducks!

Last edited:
imagejpeg
Tried to upload a pic from phone but it is too large. Great win and a good Buff crowd. Fletch needs to get a handle on his passing. Too many TOs. Ski huge and Scott looking like himself again. Time to roast some ducks!
OK, whatever. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Most likely too little too late, but it seems like this team has finally figured some things out. Not there yet, but a huge improvement over the last couple of weeks. Just need to take this and funnel it into next year.

Good game tonight! There were many times they could have folded but they found ways to win. Ski got hot and lifted the team in the second and everyone followed the lead for once. Lots of buffs but the old folks crowd needs to get on their feet. Felt like we were the only ones getting into it sometimes. Probably pissed off our neighbors but oh well. Bill Walton is huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NOT TRUE - Spoke to some CSU fans I have met at the tournament that want CU to do well.

Yeah. I think for the most part Coloradans are Coloradans. I think folks who relate to the rivalry through the students, twitter and message boards can easily lose sight of the fact that it's a friendly rivalry between 90% of the adults and that it doesn't rise above some friendly water cooler ribbing a couple times a year.

I know that while I'm a CU fan, I almost always root for in-state teams when they're not playing the Buffs. CSU can be an exception to that solely based on whether I've become annoyed with some people who decided to troll AB.

Congrats on the win. CU winning does help the RPI but as long as CSU takes care of business today it's a moot point either way (in my opinion). I'd like to see CU win regardless of the potential RPI help. The state of Colorado always benefits from positive publicity/image.

Yeah. I think for the most part Coloradans are Coloradans. I think folks who relate to the rivalry through the students, twitter and message boards can easily lose sight of the fact that it's a friendly rivalry between 90% of the adults and that it doesn't rise above some friendly water cooler ribbing a couple times a year.

I know that while I'm a CU fan, I almost always root for in-state teams when they're not playing the Buffs. CSU can be an exception to that solely based on whether I've become annoyed with some people who decided to troll AB.

This is how I am with the pokes. I'll root for them when they are playing anyone but CU (and I root twice as hard when they are playing the rams).

Also, having more than 1 good college team will help get young kids more interested in basketball, and will lead to better in-state recruiting.

I used to think I was like that until I was watching the CSU bowl game...I wanted to root for them but I just couldn't. I don't vociferously hate them like the kids do, and have good natured fun with my CSU friends, but I just can't root for them...

I used to think I was like that until I was watching the CSU bowl game...I wanted to root for them but I just couldn't. I don't vociferously hate them like the kids do, and have good natured fun with my CSU friends, but I just can't root for them...

I root for the Pac-12 in non-conference games ahead of anyone, so that's not a good litmus test for me. However, the past couple years I have found myself rooting against CSU more because of how insufferable I'd know the message board would be with certain folks popping in who only post here after a big CSU win or a bad CU loss.

For me, it's become more about Allbuffs and how much of my time I spend here. How this board is flowing is a lot more impactful on my life than having some friendly state pride.

Back