What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pre-Game Thread CU vs ASU

Didn't know lopez was even out, although I haven't noticed him on the field. he was impressive in preseason, hope he does some things for us.

Spotlight is going on the DL big time now.

There is this from Leavitt earlier

So maybe today's practice was really good. Still I hate the coach speak oozing from that HCMM comment.

I would say put 8-9 in the box and make Bercovicci beat us but that didn't slow Oregon's run game much.

I think I am glad I am going to be at a conference in San Fran on Saturday or my TV might get damaged. Going to be a rough one in Tempe. Injuries are going to show how little P5 depth we really have. This one will get ugly.

I'm happy the guys are upbeat.
I'm sad we lost, but it's good to see that the whole team BELIEVED they could win (and they would have had they stopped Royce Freeman).
I thin kthey go to Tempe and make a game out of it. I'm not expecting a win as we suck on the road in Tempe historically, but with the expectations
the PLAYERS are putting on themselves, we are bound to win a few here soon.

I see victories against Arizona, Wash St, Oregon St....and MAYBE...maybe Cal??? Not certain on Cal, but we need a surprise win somewhere
and we had them beat last season.

Gotta get healthy though.

I'm happy the guys are upbeat.
I'm sad we lost, but it's good to see that the whole team BELIEVED they could win (and they would have had they stopped Royce Freeman).
I thin kthey go to Tempe and make a game out of it. I'm not expecting a win as we suck on the road in Tempe historically, but with the expectations
the PLAYERS are putting on themselves, we are bound to win a few here soon.

I see victories against Arizona, Wash St, Oregon St....and MAYBE...maybe Cal??? Not certain on Cal, but we need a surprise win somewhere
and we had them beat last season.

Gotta get healthy though.

Yeah we will kill Cal this year.

I see victories against Arizona, Wash St, Oregon St....and MAYBE...maybe Cal??? Not certain on Cal, but we need a surprise win somewhere and we had them beat last season.

Good luck against us this year!

2c77fa1aea23dee43589164278ce70b7.jpg

I am cracking up at my desk at work. First at the guy talking about Cal on schedule, then liverflukes poking the bear and then Darth-horax not getting the clue. Cal MAY be in that game, CU won't!

Oh and Darth-horax, get a clue, we don't play Cal!

HA!!!

That is funny, I'll be the first to admit it.
For some reason I thought they did play this season...and I even have a desk schedule within 1.5 feet of my computer screen.

Hey, it's a Wednesday, right? ;)

HA!!!

That is funny, I'll be the first to admit it.
For some reason I thought they did play this season...and I even have a desk schedule within 1.5 feet of my computer screen.

Hey, it's a Wednesday, right? ;)

Maybe next Wednesday will be your best schedule review ever, ever, ever.

Back