What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Pre-Game Thread CU vs Oregon

If all those other schools give out shirts, why would they release directions and color maps asking people to wear the assigned.

They would just tell people to put on the color shirt on the back of their chair.

By all means I hope I'm wrong. I just know CU fans too well to think we're going to approach this.

Attachments

• 1411962499000-checkerboard-neyland.jpg
    1411962499000-checkerboard-neyland.jpg
    874.5 KB · Views: 39
We don't have Utah's talent, but that film should show us how to play the Dux. That's something relatively new...the Dux having exploitable weaknesses.

By all means I hope I'm wrong. I just know CU fans too well to think we're going to approach this.
Ok. What cu is asking fans to do a what Tennessee asked it's fans to do are way different. Much higher degree of comexity. My point was that they told those fans what to wear and they pulled it off. It can be done if the fans take some pride in it.

Hell buy a grey shirt and have your friends at the tailgate decorate it. Turn it into something fun. It's not hard to match a section with a color.

chinese-food.gif

The team is probably going to be wearing this look too. It's gonna look sick on ESPN

a6620790-f05b-11e4-b917-9b57b64399f0_Screen-Shot-2015-05-01-at-7-39-22-PM.png

I have to believe there will some black in the uniform/helmet combo since we're going silver and black in the stands. Could be the Raiders silver/black/silver combo or a black/silver/black or some variation thereof.

I have to believe there will some black in the uniform/helmet combo since we're going silver and black in the stands. Could be the Raiders silver/black/silver combo or a black/silver/black or some variation thereof.
The all silver has black trim, black facemask, black ralphie, black numbers, and black cleats.

I am absolutely tittilated by the possible uniform combinations! I hope my vagina matches your eyeshadow! Christ.

I don't have very high expectations for the "stripe out". The silver sections will look like salt and pepper unless they give out shirts, which they won't. Much more difficult to pull this off than a whiteout.

The all silver has black trim, black facemask, black ralphie, black numbers, and black cleats.

Yes, I know that. But why wouldn't we be doing a "silver-out" then if the team's wearing all silver? I'd bet black will make a more prominent appearance than just trim and cleats.

Wear a gray/silver shirt if you don't have a CU one. Its not that hard. I saw a lot of CU fans with white shirts that didn't have CU on them at the CSU game.

So far weather is calling for 64 degrees and rain. maybe mother nature can help slow that speed down a little.
Maybe they should let the grass grow this week. :LOL:

Reactions: SBG
The fans did well for the white out. I think this'll work. I'm in the "black" section, so it will be easy. I also have a gray hoodie. Btw, it will be cold with possible rain. People will be wearing coats or other warm stuff.

Just out of curiosity - why would the Buffs wear ALL silver at home? Doesn't seem like a HOME uniform.

Listened to the HCMM post game interview this morning, he talked about missing two linebackers and he started to say we should have them both back next week but caught himself. Sounds like Addison is getting close and may be ready to go this weekend. Would be a big help.

Think he was talking about Gilbert, who he got back in the 3rd quarter but I will listen again and double check.

Back