What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Season Countdown Thread 2015-2016

Officially bought my first CU season tickets today! I grew up in northern Colorado but have never been to a Buffs game. According to the ticket folks they anticipate selling out the Oregon game within the next week and say sales have been much heavier than the past several years, which is a good sign. I am really looking forward to a great atmosphere, especially at the USC night game. Hopefully they go 4-0 so Folsom will be rockin for the Ducks.

Really excited to start supporting the program! Any gameday tips/hot spots we should check out? We'll be coming from Denver.

Bolded would be a really really big deal. IF HCMM gets the team to take care of their business, October 3rd could set up to be a turning point of sorts for this program. The opportunity is there, just need to take advantage of it.

To your question, get to Boulder early. Much better to go grab a coffee and a bagel and chill in Boulder vs fighting traffic on US Hwy36. Hazel's is a great place to load up on liquid tailgating supplies. If you don't do the tailgating thing, depending on game time, the dark horse is a good pre game location as is The Sink and Half Fast Subs on the hill. Get into Folsom early, lets you avoid the rush of students, and last minute tailgaters and get to your seat and get to watch Ralphie run.

If you are going to be in town Friday Nights, the Golden Buffalo Marching Band and the CU Spirit Squads do a pep rally on the Pearl Street Mall at 7pm every Friday before a home game, starting at Boulder City Hall.

Last edited:
Appreciate the advice!

Agreed. If they aren't 4-0 heading into that game it's a failure. They have an opportunity to play a national powerhouse at a home sellout for the conference opener while undefeated. That generates some excitement for recruits, casual fans etc. If they are able to do this and keep the game competitive then all the sudden things turn around in a quick way and the team might believe it can be back in the big boy conversation.

Could the Pac have this put on national TV if the chips fall the right way? I am unfamiliar with how the TV rights are set up.

Appreciate the advice!

Agreed. If they aren't 4-0 heading into that game it's a failure. They have an opportunity to play a national powerhouse at a home sellout for the conference opener while undefeated. That generates some excitement for recruits, casual fans etc. If they are able to do this and keep the game competitive then all the sudden things turn around in a quick way and the team might believe it can be back in the big boy conversation.

Could the Pac have this put on national TV if the chips fall the right way? I am unfamiliar with how the TV rights are set up.

Game times are chosen 2 weeks in advance. Its some type of a rotating order on who gets to pick first each week.

IE:

Week 1: 1st Pick ESPN, 2nd Pick FSN, 3rd Pick Pac12 etc
Week 2: 1st Pick FSN, 2nd Pick Pac12, 3rd Pick ESPN etc
Week 3: 1st Pick Pac12, 2nd Pick ESPN, 3rd Pick FSN etc

Depends on who gets first pick and if they think the game is worthy of a prime time slot.

7c797a6eabf1ed453c30db6db6cf9d39.480x207x39.gif

couple days old

[tweet]627131006374391809[/tweet]

Also 31 days until Kickoff.

I don't know if I have ever seen a picture of the managers getting the equipment ready before. Most of the time it has only been a picture of the equipment. It looks like the new facility has a great room for the managers to do their jobs!

I don't know if I have ever seen a picture of the managers getting the equipment ready before. Most of the time it has only been a picture of the equipment. It looks like the new facility has a great room for the managers to do their jobs!

Ya the new room is massive. The equipment managers are definitely getting an upgrade in housing as well as the team.

30 days left until kickoff and players report for camp today.

It's Football Season!!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MHKSSXSTVIPLWFX.20111102152554.jpg

Thanks to multitalented tailback Cortlen Johnson, who became the first CU player to go over 100 yards rushing and receiving in the same game.

Last edited:
WTF happened to the daily tweets? Haven't seen one in about a week. I was liking those. That was a good daily PR thing.

Back