What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Season Countdown Thread 2015-2016

images

This was my last great Folsom memory as a student. iirc. Unless the goal line stand against CSU was the next year.
I get the years of the goal line stand and Crosby's FG as time expired mixed up. I think the Goal line stand was 2004 and Crosby was 2005. JJ Billingsley FTMFW!!!!

I get where you are coming from but I believe that college football is atleast 51% tradition and if you are to lazy to learn your school's history and tradition why not just follow the NFL?

Personally, I know and am in tune with many of the traditions and the history of not only the football program, but the university as a whole. I apologize using a photo to represent a day until kickoff by selecting our current starting QB, holder of many of CU's passing records. I understand Bradford was instrumental in our NC season, but I really don't see what all the fuss is about. Just me I guess. If you want to put up more historically important players to countdown until the season then be my guest.

I get where you are coming from but I believe that college football is atleast 51% tradition and if you are to lazy to learn your school's history and tradition why not just follow the NFL?

Congratulations on being the only one invested in the program enough to learn about its history from some website. The rest of us remember the history and tradition from actual real life. Do you have any links where I can learn about this Whizzer White I keep hearing about? Is it true he was on the Supreme Court?

Personally, I know and am in tune with many of the traditions and the history of not only the football program, but the university as a whole. I apologize using a photo to represent a day until kickoff by selecting our current starting QB, holder of many of CU's passing records. I understand Bradford was instrumental in our NC season, but I really don't see what all the fuss is about. Just me I guess. If you want to put up more historically important players to countdown until the season then be my guest.

Woot! Cody is going to be #7!

Back