What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Selection Sunday thread

In 2008, Georgia came into the SEC tournament with a 13-16 (4-12) record....they somehow won the SEC tournament that year and were given a 13 seed...it would be an absolute travesty if we dropped to a 13 seed...

Im just praying with get matched with a guard heavy team. I think we can beat almost anyone that relies on their guards.

4b2008ca-10f2-bf19.jpg
ymssra

Ugh, Palm kept us at 13 but now has us playing Florida State in Portland. We want NO part of FSU

I wouldn't mind drawing Indiana with their PG hurt. TV might like that matchup, too, given the history of CU's last tourney win and former CU top assistant Steve McClain being on the staff there.

Sweet, Lunardi has us as a 12 playing Murray State in Portland! That is my dream -- Murray State would be an excellent opponent for us

I don't get why Missouri isn't getting more consideration for a 1 seed.

The 4 #1 seeds should be Kentucky, Cuse, Mighigan State, and either Missouri or Kansas as the 4th.

"The Selection Committee is made up of ten people - nine men and one woman. This group includes former Big 12 Commissioner Dan Bebee, former University of Connecticut AD Jeff Hathaway, Xavier AD Mike Bobinski, Texas-San Antonio AD Lynn Hickey, Wake Forest AD Ron Wellman, SMU AD Steve Orsini, Big Sky commissioner Doug Fullerton, Utah State AD Scott Barnes, LSU AD Joe Alleva, and West Coast Conference commissioner Jamie Zaninovich."

Why the **** are these people the only ones involved in this?!? CU is gonna get the worst matchup beebe can possibly put together

About an hour ago, Lunardi said he thinks Cal was the best team in the Pac 12 this season. They didn't win the regular season. They didn't win the tournament. They lost 2 of 3 to us. I guess it's because of their bogus RPI (aka losses to Missouri, SDSU & UNLV).

Seton Hall does not deserve to Dance. They lost to DePaul (16th team in Big East) by 28 last week. End of story.

Rumors swirling about some leaked info of BYU being in (playing First Four in Dayton)

Edit: Drexel to First Four as well, according to same rumors

Last edited:
"The Selection Committee is made up of ten people - nine men and one woman. This group includes former Big 12 Commissioner Dan Bebee, former University of Connecticut AD Jeff Hathaway, Xavier AD Mike Bobinski, Texas-San Antonio AD Lynn Hickey, Wake Forest AD Ron Wellman, SMU AD Steve Orsini, Big Sky commissioner Doug Fullerton, Utah State AD Scott Barnes, LSU AD Joe Alleva, and West Coast Conference commissioner Jamie Zaninovich."

Why the **** are these people the only ones involved in this?!? CU is gonna get the worst matchup beebe can possibly put together

Beebe has been replaced by Castiglione

no surprise on the top four seeds. Wichita State is a 5 seed and are playing VCU

Back