What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official: Stanford @ Colorado - Guess the Attendance Game

I predict I will be in Franklin drinking by the middle of the third quarter, if I even make it back inside after halftime.

38,921 Homecoming means nothing, but it will be a competitive game that most people will be there in the fourth quarter.
Game Time attendance: 25,704

I admittedly haven't watched the buffs in a few weeks, but what leads you to believe that it will be competitive? Certainly not the spread.

I admittedly haven't watched the buffs in a few weeks, but what leads you to believe that it will be competitive? Certainly not the spread.

From ESPN's Bottom 10:

"Even Vegas can't comprehend how overmatched we really are:" Oregon scored two touchdowns before Colorado had an offensive snap on Saturday, as the Ducks covered a 45.5 point spread in a 70-14 win.

I am just trying to be optimistic because reality is depressing, but we were out gained by USC by only fifty yards and moved the ball pretty well throughout the game despite the score. Also, Stanford barely beat WSU at home last week.

41,000. I don't think the game is a blowout. Even idiot coaches find a nut once in a while.

I just talked to a buddy who took his kids in to watch Ralphie run, and immediately left. They would have counted for three. But he also said he guessed 30,000 at kickoff but he said folks were still streaming in.

There were over 40k for the first half, for sure. 44k doesn't sound too far off

Back