What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official Texas Tech @ CU predictioin thread

Unleash Hell

Tt 38 cu 14
We score two td's and make one two point conversion this time and miss the other.

Last edited:
CU 26
TT 24

Buffs rack up 450+ yards but score only 26 points (4 tds, 2 missed 2pt conversions, 2 1pt conversions). A smartly coached offense would put up 40+ with that many yards.

3 TDs come from outside the redzone. In the redzone, Buffs will be 1-3 (1 TD, 1 missed FG, 1 4-down turnover)

Hawk makes at least 4 befuddling decisions.

Grossnickle punts pretty well and Clemons, Patterson, or Jaffe break a long return.

The players win in spite of their head coach.

Hawk fired on Tuesday (ok, wishful thinking prediction). Ok, the final score might also be a wishful thinking prediction, but I'm hoping it happens!

actually think CU wins this one-

30-27

scores 5 TD's but doesn't convert on any of the 5 two point conversions-

CU 31 Texas Tech 30 - I think CU gets a lead, gives it up, then comes back again like most of their other victories under what's his name

TT 30
CU 26

overcast, gray day. "lucky" this game isn't on TV, or we might have pretty low attendance if it rains like it might. spotty student turnout.

Colorado comes up with another head scratcher against Tech and sends the Raydah's home to ring their bells alone.

CU 45
Tech 21

[video=youtube;_I-4XS3XtZQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I-4XS3XtZQ[/video]

CU should win.....but, Danny will blow it. I think back to the year that we beat the Sooners at home, then beat Tech in Lubbock (last road victory). Oh, what promise there was at that point.

I would count on at least three horrible coaching decisions in this game, and a 31- 17 loss......Mike B, what other evidence do you need?

TT sucks. They gave up 50 ****ing points to Iowa State. Even Fairbanks beat them. Even Hawkins beat them in '06. They have never won in Boulder.

CU 32
TT 19

Back