What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Official The Mighty Bears of The University of Northern Colorado game thread

Any chance you can cancel and get a refund?
The Rodeway Broker is a total **** hole.

Might be the worst hotel in Boulder.

[/URL]
Unpossible. This is their description from the Trip Advisor link you posted. How can it be bad with their attention to detail?

1625835256402.png

As someone who has spent significant time dealing with them, I can assure you that there has never been a more accurate movie portrayal of a Kansas farmer. Right down to the dog
Well, Idk anything about Kansas folk, that movie was cool, though. It's too bad JCandy isn't with us anymore, he made some good ones.

I shall attend this game, 7 days hence. Gotta get my Boulder on. Really stoked, and am interested to see how a 7 pm Friday game start time will dovetail with all-day student tailgates, with pent-up demand for the first Folsom live attendance since 2019.

sure hope we don't get any weather delays due to lightening

Game week.

Ed McCaffrey is finally making his debut as UNC's coach. That is a long layoff for UNC and how will the players be ready for a Buffs team that has more players and talent than they have. UNC will have some former D1 players on the squad but it'll be their first real game since 2019.

Buffs should win big in this one. If it's another 2017 game, it's going to be a long season in Boulder.

Game week.

Ed McCaffrey is finally making his debut as UNC's coach. That is a long layoff for UNC and how will the players be ready for a Buffs team that has more players and talent than they have. UNC will have some former D1 players on the squad but it'll be their first real game since 2019.

Buffs should win big in this one. If it's another 2017 game, it's going to be a long season in Boulder.
Buffs need to be patient. There's no film at all whatsoever on what UNC might try and do. I could easily see them have some early success, however I have faith that this CU coaching staff will be able to adjust as the game unfolds and the talent at some of the skilled positions will take over.

Buffs need to be patient. There's no film at all whatsoever on what UNC might try and do. I could easily see them have some early success, however I have faith that this CU coaching staff will be able to adjust as the game unfolds and the talent at some of the skilled positions will take over.
This. UNC may have early success moving the ball and thwarting CUs offense given the near complete lack of scouting information. If their success lasts longer than the first quarter, it’s going to be a very long season for the Buffs.

This. UNC may have early success moving the ball and thwarting CUs offense given the near complete lack of scouting information. If their success lasts longer than the first quarter, it’s going to be a very long season for the Buffs.
It's mostly just rules based assignment football, depending on the fronts and formations, so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Curious if anyone else is having the same issues, my normal crew of people who I tailgate with are saying "I hope to catch some games, but not at this time". Is this because of COVID? Friday night? Weather?

My guess is being uncomfortable with COVID, which I get if its packed, but it kinda sucks.

I’m curious about the Denver media. Are they all over this because of the Broncos connection or are they completely ignoring it?

UNC has 18 division 1 transfers. It doesn't matter for this game, but thought that was note worthy and a massive amount of transfers.

Back